Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting the new Safari Straps. Can't wait to set them up and enjoy this cool weather down here in Miami. Posting pics soon...

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Cool weather?! It's 76 F with 80% humidity here. But yes please do post pics, I'm interested in the Safari straps too.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had them installed as soon as the UPS guy delivered. I LOVE THEM!!!! sorry to tease. Haven't had time to post pics, but I will by today. RUGGED LOOK awesome to have dogs and my favorite part is that you can still put your soft top up whenever you want. I ride with the soft top up with no side windows or back window. Pics soon to come.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Wow, they look great!! Is there much flapping goin' on while driving on the highway?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No, surprising not at all. I actually drove it for the first time today on the highway and no flapping from the windows the only flapping you might get would be from the soft top if you have it up. Overall rating is 10, rugged look, keeps your jeep a little more closed and you can still have the no windows feeling.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Cool! Yea, I love the rugged look of them, and having alittle more security, plus keeping the dogs inside is a big plus.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Today I closed it all up due to some likely rain and everything closed perfect. No rubbing of the soft top or the side windows. One of my favorite additions to the jeep so far. Installation is easy. Just make sure you get the type for your model. I have an LJ so the side windows are naturally longer. I got the side windows with the back but I am thinking of getting the top. Because I still like the roof completely clear when i take it all off, so I might maintain it like that. Also there are different types of Safari windows. I got the WARRIOR SAFARI MODEL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts