Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not me... the jeep... and my neighbor asked why are you washing it with out the top on....

ahhhhhh because I can.... Jealous ? plus the top wasn't dirty LOL:punk:

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
I love the looks I get power washing mud off my seats and roll bar padding with the doors and top off :thumb:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Sometimes you just have to blast the mud off.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
i wash mine w/o the top on all summer long, its easy to wash it that way and not get one drop of water on the interior.

·
Mostly old school..!
12,149 Posts
Took mine in to a bunch of high school kids that were having a car wash the other day, topless and doorless, to let them wash it. At first they didn't quite know if they should do it or not. The guy rinsing was trying to do it with just a trickle of water running out of the sprayer...:D. I told him him, he didn't have to be THAT careful, and once they gained a little confidence, they did good.:thumb:

·
Registered
819 Posts
Hey Now, Water Dog--LOLOL!
I try to stop at any kid group fundraiser car-washes when I'm topless every chance I get. The looks on their faces are PRICELESS!
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
I love washing mine topless, cleans the outside and i can also clean the inside easy enough to

·
Registered
540 Posts
ok, so if you have an aftermarket amp and head unit in there, one should probably cover them.
Do you guys have carpet in the tub?
how long does it take to dry out?
you don't have puddles of water inside? or should I say swimming pools?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
carpet is out for the summer... pulled drain plugs.... back seat is out

·
Registered
33,468 Posts
My boy washes mine.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I pulled my carpet and drain plugs cuz last time i went mudding i ended up with mud all over the inside and water in my floor boards -.- thinking about a bed liner now

1 - 11 of 11 Posts