Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 320 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm guessing that the wrist watches we wear are as diverse as our backgrounds. So, post'em up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Although not on my wrist most of the time, it's my go-to. All other times, I don't wear a watch.

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
I've got quite a few watches. They are mostly high quality replicas (fakes) and I tell anyone who asks that they are not the real deal, but only probably only 3 or 4 people over the last 10 years has ever even noticed my watches or asked about them.

:D

Here are just a few of my replicas. These particular ones I had made custom for me, including mods to make them look vintage.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
I've got quite a few watches. They are mostly high quality replicas (fakes) and I tell anyone who asks that they are not the real deal, but only probably only 3 or 4 people over the last 10 years has ever even noticed my watches or asked about them.

:D

Here are just a few of my replicas. These particular ones I had made custom for me, including mods to make them look vintage.
Damn, dude!! Are you what basketballs are made of?? :lmao:

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
The Mudmaster gets worn the most. It just depends on what the plans are for the day. Considering selling a few of these for Jeep stuff. :happyyes:
lol. Been considering selling an Omega I have to buy Jeep parts. What's a good way to sell, jewelry store, eBay, etc.?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
lol. Been considering selling an Omega I have to buy Jeep parts. What's a good way to sell, jewelry store, eBay, etc.?
I sell mine on watchuseek.com forum. It's always a bit risky selling an expensive watch via paypal, but you will generally get better prices on the forums. My advice is not to sell to someone with low post counts or short time membership unless they are able to wire transfer funds or have solid references. If you yourself are a new member, people will be hesitant to buy from you unless you can give references or have an eBay account with solid references. If that doesn't work out, eBay is my second choice. I always am paranoid that the buyer will say that I sent an empty box and try to recoup funds from paypal so I will video the entire boxing and mailing procedure at the post office with insurance and tracking. Having said that, I've never personally been burned on a sale or purchase, but the horror stories are out there.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I sell mine on watchuseek.com forum. It's always a bit risky selling an expensive watch via paypal, but you will generally get better prices on the forums. My advice is not to sell to someone with low post counts or short time membership unless they are able to wire transfer funds or have solid references. If you yourself are a new member, people will be hesitant to buy from you unless you can give references or have an eBay account with solid references. If that doesn't work out, eBay is my second choice. I always am paranoid that the buyer will say that I sent an empty box and try to recoup funds from paypal so I will video the entire boxing and mailing procedure at the post office with insurance and tracking. Having said that, I've never personally been burned on a sale or purchase, but the horror stories are out there.

I second watchuseek... great forum and thankfully have never had a bad transaction with another memeber...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Thanks, I think. That looks like a very dangerous website for me. I can see how I could end up spending more money on watches than the money I get from the sale, and staying up until 3 AM looking at watches.

1 - 20 of 320 Posts