Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Small water leak if front passenger door. Just picked up my 4 door Sahara 3 weeks ago. Rained last night and got in my car this afternoon and there is a small leak by the bottom near where the hinge is. Ugh!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
As anyone else had this problem? If so is it something I can do or should I bring it back to the dealer. Would rather do it myself because I can't be without a car and dont feel like waiting half a day at a dealership

·
Registered
1 Posts
Steveg946 said:
As anyone else had this problem? If so is it something I can do or should I bring it back to the dealer. Would rather do it myself because I can't be without a car and dont feel like waiting half a day at a dealership
My suggestion is, if it is still under warranty take it to the dealer to have it repaired. It could later turn into something bigger

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Agreed

My suggestion is, if it is still under warranty take it to the dealer to have it repaired. It could later turn into something bigger
It sounds like the door needs to be adjusted. If you really don't want to take it back, you might search the jk section on the forum or google it. If I remember correctly, there have been other people with the same problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts