Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys-
I know there have been threads about this. I have read them and was unable to fix my issue-

When it rains my jeep leeks from underneath the steering wheel into to the floor. I get a small pond almost after everyrain.

HOWEVER, when i take it into a car wash. Not even a water drop. I have caulked where the seal and the windshield meet. I also cleaned the vent that sits in front of the windshield.

THANKS

·
Jeeper
266 Posts
My 2010 Rubi leaks too on the passenger side around the door. The seal catches the water allows it to swoop around and right in the truck.

4 months old 35K and the damn things leaks

But hey it a Jeep, It is expected

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
this is the yj forum. jks and yjs. kinda like apples and oranges.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I too had the same problem and it was the drain tube. Mine was clogged up BAD! ! ! clean it out and havenot had a problem since. It was too easy to keep clen too. I check it every itme I'm under the hood to make sure it satys clean.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same here. Spent hours getting the windshield down to replace the cowl rubber, which was badly corroded and needed replacing anyway. (Cracking star-head bolts that hadn't been moved in 16 years to get the windshield down was....interesting.)

Then the next time it rained, the Jeep peed on my friggin' foot again. And sure enough, it turned out to be that drain tube. Problem solved.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.