Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allright so I Was driving to my near by mall with my girl friend ( Her idea to go not mine) and when I made a sharp turn into the parking lot a good deal of cold water came out of the vent right next to my accelorator foot.

I havn't gone off roading at all and I was just wondering what is wrong with my jeep that its doing that cause I don't know about you guys but I dislike gettin water on my new NIKES!

·
Administrator
12,635 Posts
Clogged drain most likey. If you look under the jeep by the firewall, passenger side, I think, there is a hose that always water to dump out not sure the correct name. You remove the cowl section where the windshield wipers are and you can look inside and see if it clogged.. at least that is what I recall doing on mine.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
the drain for the ac condenser is clogged.:D

·
Registered
547 Posts
right behind that air vent, under the hood, on the fire wall should be a tube that is about 9-10 inches long. Pull it off. It should come to an end that is about the size of a half dollar. Clear out the tip and what I did was snip about 1/8-1/4 of an inch off of the end. That tube it to take the water out of the air ventilation system. Cutting a piece off the end only makes it so that the little leaks and dirty wont clog it as easily. At least thats how it is on my 94 YJ

·
Registered
858 Posts
i thought this thread was gonna have something to do with water fording.

and hey, what's so bad about going to the mall? now that it's summertime a lot of honeys hang out there for perverts like me to oggle them as i cruise by in my heep.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Sorry your nikes got wet. Steady now..... be brave..... don't cry

:)

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
:confused:

·
Registered
8,377 Posts
AC is a alternating current ;) :) Air conditioners do rock though.. pretty nice when you can turn it on and freeze ur behind off on a hot and humid day.

Cant you just replace the drain pipe with a bigger diameter pipe instead of cutting a bit off and then use a clamp to "bolt it on there"?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Yeah I'm jealous. I don't have AC either, but then again I usually don't have a top on to keep it in.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Ya I don't have ac too.:(

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Down here it is not offered as an option. It is automatically on every vehicle. I think you have to special order vehicles if you don't want AC:D

·
Registered
359 Posts
I love my A/C, and agreed i didnt know you could get one without it lol

·
Registered
168 Posts
i dont have a/c either i never have the doors or the top on anyways

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
How else do yourself pumped up!

Also its a Scrubs quote! Kinda upsessed with the show. Also thanks for the help!
I love scrubs, newbie! :)

·
Registered
942 Posts
No doors No top (just Safari) 112 Deg A/C on at stops it keeps a little cooler don't Freeze but keeps you from dying.....LOL

G :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts