1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
https://www.jeep.com/build.gladiator.2020#/models/zipcode/18651/vehicle/CUJ202011/ccode/CUJ202011JTJL98A/llp/2TB/options/ERC,DEM,TQK,WAA,A7,SDA,DME,UAA,X9,PRC,23B,APA

I went on Jeeps website to take a look and was shocked to see that regardless of model - The Net Price for the Gladiator is only $1495 !! :eek:

That is Waaay Less than I thought it would be, I might buy two(2).

FCA put the "Glad" in Gladiator with that price :)

Add as many options as you want, they are all free!

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
At that price, I'm ordering 2, 1 with a stick and one auto.

I guess this pricing is because they have so many JL's on the lots right now. It will do wonders to making Jeep the #1 truck seller.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
what the %^&$ are the waiting for to announce pricing?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Car loan calculator:

Monthly cost Maximum loan
Loan amount
$1,495

Interest rate (%)
Loan period (months)
Total cost of car loan$1,641
Monthly payments$23

Just in case anyone was wondering :)

well if this is true then I might as well trade my truck in and order one....but until I see proof im going to have to agree with Mr. Rod Farva here.....

·
Super Moderator
9,232 Posts
JT pricing was finally revealed. Prices start at $37,040 for a bare-bones Sport with stick-shift and soft top. Rubicon starts at $47,040 with automatic, and hits $60,000 with hardtop, leather and navigation. Dealer markups are extra.

Instead of having to shove people with low Fico scores out of the way, FCA is taking pre-orders for a limited-run “Launch” edition. Given FCA’s obsession with quality control, hopefully the requisite hood sticker doesn’t spell “Lunch”.

This entire three-ring circus makes me wanna barf :puke: https://www.autonews.com/retail/jeep-gladiator-pickup-will-be-premium-player

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
I thought base sport was $33.5K plus $1.5K destination.

Reactions: jadmt

·
Super Moderator
22,832 Posts
Not for Gladiator, according to Auto News.
it says 35000 including shipping for the standard and $37000 including shipping for auto so I think that is a very good price.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
This may put me back in the new car market in 2020 to replace our 2010 JKUR.

·
Super Moderator
9,232 Posts
For reference, a well-equipped GMC Canyon Denali has a MSRP in the low to mid 40s, and transacts in the mid to high thirties. For that price, you will be getting a stripped JT.

Ultimately, getting a sense of “value” is very personal and subjective matter. Nevertheless, value is a very important piece in every purchase decision. We will have to see how many buyers actually get that sense of value and follow through with their purchase.

The real test for Gladiator sales will come after years 1 and 2, when the hype has subsided.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts