Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
I honestly don't get it. Looks like a pretty decent XJ before the idiot hillbillies got a hold of it.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Now there was no indication I was there and my alibi is solid.... I resent your remarks sir!:D

·
Registered
331 Posts
That's an example of kids that don't have to buy their own vehicle. What a waist.
Not to start an argument but I would say that that is an example of the fun you can have out of a car that is crusher bound anyway. Sure someone could have walked though the junk yard and pulled a couple pieces if these guys hadn't run it into the ground. That is also one way to learn how to handle a vehicle and correcting after a spinnout or other in-ordinary driving situation. It is also a blast. :hide:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
That's an example of kids that don't have to buy their own vehicle. What a waist.
Agreed! But hillbillies???? Them aint my people.:confused:

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
"Published on May 13, 2012
We had used this Jeep over the years to build MX and MTB trails, pulling logs, moving equipment etc. In that time it had performed admirably but rust, electrical/mechanical problems and the rear door being ripped off meant that it failed its MOT (Ministry Of Transport test for car safety). Cost of repairs far exceeded that of another decent one .

So we decided to give it the send of it deserved."

This may explain why they did it. This is the description on Youtube under the video.

No 'hillbillies' involved, just people giving their Jeep a final sendoff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts