Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

341 - 345 of 345 Posts

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
You have to already be in the thread when you select to search the thread.

- Cricket
I must be missing something but I am in this thread right now and I dont see a search function. I only see the search community at the top. Can you please post a screen shot of the search this thread button??

·
Administrator
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #342
I must be missing something but I am in this thread right now and I dont see a search function. I only see the search community at the top. Can you please post a screen shot of the search this thread button??
Can you give me a link to the thread you are referencing so that I can look into what is happening, please?

- Cricket

·
Administrator
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #344
Okay, I was able to get to the bottom of this search question.

If you look at the tutorial again you have to actually start typing in the search bar to make the feature show up as an option.

Search Specific Discussion Thread

If you want to search a specific discussion thread, navigate to it before entering your search term in the search bar and then select the option.

I tested the thread we are in now. I typed Cricket (without clicking the magnifying glass) and as soon as I started typing, the options showed up.

- Cricket

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
Okay, I was able to get to the bottom of this search question.

If you look at the tutorial again you have to actually start typing in the search bar to make the feature show up as an option.

Search Specific Discussion Thread

If you want to search a specific discussion thread, navigate to it before entering your search term in the search bar and then select the option.

I tested the thread we are in now. I typed Cricket (without clicking the magnifying glass) and as soon as I started typing, the options showed up.
View attachment 4435068
- Cricket

thanks

341 - 345 of 345 Posts