Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far its BAP, UncleJessie & Hillbilly! Looks like Mudslut is in as well... C'mon people.... who else wants in??? We're having a ball without ya!

What ya wanna call this outfit???

Slogan suggestions????

"That was Purdy as hell right there!" is a start.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Is that in Lewis or Carter county? Need to make it up there one weekend.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'd love to participate at whatever level is deemed appropriate for someone with a bone-stock jk and pretty much no offroad experience.

Wouldn't be able to this weekend, as I'm booked solid at the shooting range for both days.

Hope to get to meet some of you all in the near future.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
carter, we wheeled in boyd county at rush offroad park had a blast...

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bone stock is OK, we have the gear to compensate if you have an issue.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
just take a ride around with uncle jessie a time or 2 in his then you,ll be HAPPY to wheel in yours..

no joke it is a good place to wheel around here from mild to wild what ever your heart desires..,,,,the way i see it if you can drive it home you had a great day..

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
hillbilly and mudslut camped over at the caves this past weekend and im sure they would be in for more camping, im only 12 miles from there, im pretty much past the tent life these old bones likes my comfy motorhome...lol

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hillbilly and mudslut camped over at the caves this past weekend and im sure they would be in for more camping, im only 12 miles from there, im pretty much past the tent life these old bones likes my comfy motorhome...lol
HEHE!! Sort of camp... It was a campground but we were in motorhomes... I'm past that tent stuff too. I think Mudslut would agree. But yeah, camp, bbq and wheel.. Don't get much better.

·
Registered
191 Posts
BBQ? Now that's where I DO have some expertise.

I love my smoker.....I routinely have it fired up in the dead of winter.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Jk's are ok on the trails or less ya just got it to sit there lookin purdy as hell, but watch that e-brake on the da have a mind of their own make ya scratch yer head but all is good... Dat dent is " purdy as hell"!!!!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK, Saturday Aug-10 at rush... Who's in?

·
Registered
108 Posts
OK, Saturday Aug-10 at rush... Who's in?
Hmmm, I have one weekend in aug that there are no plans already and this ain't one. Unlessss, I could go and be back in Fleming co. by 3 or4.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Its less than an hour drive... Right near Grayson.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I like your style Hillbilly, " We have the gear".
Don't worry, BAP's YJ can pull you through anything too nasty. If your nice, he might even show you how to "Duke Boy" your way through.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Aug 10 soundss good to me lets RIDE!!!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Free Wheelin' Jeep Club....motto.. "That was purdy as Hell" lol wish we could parade around 20 - 25 jeeps full of family and friends ...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts