Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
Discussion Starter #1

We're heading up to Rausch Creek two weeks from today and we need a photogenic JK and TJ to join us for a photo shoot. Your rig will be featured on our website, in our catalog and social media pages! We by lunch and your entry to the park for the day of wheeling. Please let me know if you're available and interested, and post a picture of your rig! Of course let me know if you have any questions at all. Thanks in advance!

-Ryan

Registered
Very interested! I've been ordering quite a bit from you guys lately and would enjoy putting faces to names! Let me know if I make the cut!

Wednesday, August 6th, correct?

Attachments

Discussion Starter #3
Very interested! I've been ordering quite a bit from you guys lately and would enjoy putting faces to names! Let me know if I make the cut!

Wednesday, August 6th, correct?
Your rig looks great! I'll run it past the photo team and see if it's what they need this trip and let you know!

It would be 8/5 which is a Wednesday.

-Ryan

Registered
sounds like a fun time for somebody.

Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the responses! We have what we need for this trip but I'm going to keep this tread up for anyone who might be interested in the next shoot. I'll stop back here and post the next dates!

-Ryan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts