Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be getting Weather Tech Floor Liners for my Jeep, but I am wondering if the ones for the back floorboards will fit a 2 door JK. There is a listing on eBay for both the front and rear liners and I know the front floor boards on both the 2 door JK and JKU 4 doors are the same, but how about the back floorboards? In the listing and the picture shown, these are in the rear of a JKU and I think my rear floorboard has more of an angle than the JKU's. They look to have a flatter floorboard and I'm not sure the rears will fit. Anyone else have them in a 2 door or know if they will fit? Here's the picture.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I don't think so either. I bought a cheap floor mat that was suppose to fit, but it didnt either. Had to cut it in the middle and I don't really like it. I know I want the Weather Tech Floor Liners for the front, but I would like to find some really good ones for the back as well.....

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Aren't there enough 2 door Wranglers for them to make 2 door specific rear mats? I have the Quadratec ones but would seriously consider Weather Tech if they made for the rear. Not interested in mixing 2 different sets though.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Weathertech

Paracodhut:

Weathertech Floor Liners are a little pricey but they are good. I have them in my Durango R/T and just ordered a set for my new Jeep Unlimited. Be aware that most likely Quadratec and or Extreme Terrain may has then for your Jeep and they are supporting vendors, and the price should be about the same as Ebay.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really like the Weather Tech. I have bought their stuff before (in rain guards) and they do make really good stuff, but after looking at the Quadratech Ultimate Floor Liners, they look good too and perhaps just as good? Plus as Dr. Evil said, the with Weather Tech not making ones to fit the rear, I dont like the idea of mixing of 2 different brands..... Thinking I will go with the Quadratech and I can get the full set for the same price as just the front Weather Tech Liners, plus shipping is free for the full set on Quadratech.

·
Bella's Jeeper
1,298 Posts
We have WeatherTech in out Grand Cherokee and they are great. I went with Rugged Ridge for the back of my JK WW since I had the Mopar slush mats in the front and the RR ones look very similar.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
I really like the Weather Tech. I have bought their stuff before (in rain guards) and they do make really good stuff, but after looking at the Quadratech Ultimate Floor Liners, they look good too and perhaps just as good? Plus as Dr. Evil said, the with Weather Tech not making ones to fit the rear, I dont like the idea of mixing of 2 different brands..... Thinking I will go with the Quadratech and I can get the full set for the same price as just the front Weather Tech Liners, plus shipping is free for the full set on Quadratech.
FWIW, I asked Quadratec why the front driver side mat didn't fully extend under the gas pedal. The rep said many have asked this and they designed it this way to avoid accidental interference between the mat and pedal causing a potential stuck accelerator.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts