Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see Weathertech offers front floor mats for the 2019 JLU. Anyone in the forum purchase them? Opinions? Are they easy to remove to dump out dirt? Worth the price? I've had problems in the past with my 2009 JKU where the driver's side mat would keep moving forward and it got to where it would lodge under the brake. I would like to get some better functioning mats for the front, but $110 seems like a lot for 2 mats. Any other options from other users? Thanks and Happy New Year.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I have Weather Tech mats in my 2018 JL. They snap right in and stay secure. They are easy to pop out of the snaps for cleaning.
What I really like about them is they go high enough up the carpet by the gas pedal to keep the carpet from getting soaked by my snow and salt covered boot. The Mopar ones were lower and unsatisfactory to me in this regard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
16,902 Posts
I see Weathertech offers front floor mats for the 2019 JLU. Anyone in the forum purchase them? Opinions? Are they easy to remove to dump out dirt? Worth the price? I've had problems in the past with my 2009 JKU where the driver's side mat would keep moving forward and it got to where it would lodge under the brake. I would like to get some better functioning mats for the front, but $110 seems like a lot for 2 mats. Any other options from other users? Thanks and Happy New Year.
I have the Mopars (Front & Rear) in my JL. I have the Qtec's in my JK. I like them both.

I used to buy WeatherTechs in other vehicles.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a set of Weather Tech universal-fit that I got from Costco. They don't mate to the drain holes, but they are thick, inexpensive and trim to fit.

·
Registered
684 Posts
They're worth it, this is something where you definitely get what you pay for.
If you don't care about a perfect fitted liner then go the cheaper route.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I had the Mopar ones and found they didn’t go high up enough near the gas pedal to protect the carpet from getting wet and salt covered. The weathertech mats provide better protection in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts