Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Maybe the guy in the truck was also a Jeeper and was just signalling how much money he has left after all of his mods...

·
Premium Member
4,954 Posts
That's the secret Obomite hand signal.

·
Premium Member
2011 JKU Sahara 2.5” AEV lift with geo brackets steering stabilizer Warn winch & K&N cool air intake
1,772 Posts
Circle of awareness.

·
Ugly Supporting Member
1,546 Posts
It's a sign that he wants to test your marksmanship. If you had a gun with, you were supposed to shoot at it and see if you could go through it without hitting the hand.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Maybe he was asking if you have any donuts??

·
Registered
520 Posts
We always used it in the military to signal A--Hole...I think he was trying to be hurtful...I agree with alot of these posts especailly PECOSRIVER...

·
Registered
115 Posts
some of the "old school" cj guys used to give that sign to the yj owners when they first came out. my grandpa had a scrambler back in the day and was always throwing the big 0 at the new square eyed jeeps. were you in a yj?

·
Registered
288 Posts
RILE (r
l)tr.v. riled, ril·ing, riles
To annoy or anger; irritate
2. To stir up (liquid); roil.
Yea...that's what i thought...just wanted to hear him confirm he was being a [email protected] to other drivers....He's lucky that's all the dude showed him and not a weapon or follow him home for an a$$ kicking.If poking the hornets nest is the norm....Bound to get stung sooner or later.............

1 - 20 of 22 Posts