Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Periodically, when I apply the right turn signal, the light in the dash flashes really quickly, and the kind computer tells me my right front signal bulb is out. No way to clear it except to shut the Jeep off and restart. That takes care of the problem. Bulb isn't out, and I've checked the blinker fluid :whistling:

Any of you fine gents (or ladies) experienced this issue?

·
Registered
844 Posts
Haven't had this problem yet, but I would suspect you may have a bulb with corrosion on the tip, just enough so that when you use it, for a brief second it doesn't light up and the computer catches that as a burned out bulb. It wouldn't take long to check each bulb on the right side...

·
Administrator
42,621 Posts
Haven't had this problem yet, but I would suspect you may have a bulb with corrosion on the tip, just enough so that when you use it, for a brief second it doesn't light up and the computer catches that as a burned out bulb. It wouldn't take long to check each bulb on the right side...
X2 :thumb:

Maybe spray some WD-40 in there when you pull the bulb out to keep the water and corrosion out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts