Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Just got back into a jeep after selling my 2000 TJ last year. Purchased a 2003 Sahara with a factory hardtop. Included with the sale is a weird Bestop Softtop that I can not identify. It has iron door surround which look like the hardware from soft half door uppers. It also has a bar stitched into the rear of the softop above the back window. The dealer claims everything is included but I suspect I am missing parts. I do not want to remove the hardtop only to find I have an incomplete softop assembly. Also included was a matching bikini. Is it a trektop?

Attachments

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are no traditional bows and hinges attached to the roll bars? Had those on my last tj and loved them. Added a nice military look to the jeep and some bulk.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
It looks like the Trektop I had. I sold it and bought the Trektop NX. But it didn't have a header on it. It had a plastic lip that went into the rubber molding on the windshield.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This one has a header...with the plastic strip that fits into it. Im just concerned that im missing something because all it has are those door surrounds. Did the trektop have any parts besides the door surrounds?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.