Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Welcome! I have already used them for 90% of the stuff on my Jeep.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Very good company to do business with. I have purchased all of my modification items from them. Great service friendly and fast!

·
Registered
194 Posts
I am looking for either a whole jeep cover or just the one that covers inside only whichever one is more cost efficient

·
Registered
583 Posts
Great choice of products, how about a forum discount?

·
Registered
126 Posts
I just made what should have been a really annoying purchase that Morris handled REALLY WELL!

I have been saving some visa gift cards and used them toward a purchase of a TF Hinged tire carrier. I believe that I ended up using a total of 6 cards for one purchase. When I was ordering, the rep was positive and seemed happy to oblige.

I got an email the following day saying that there was trouble with my credit card purchase and that I should call to resolve. Again the rep was friendly and super positive. For some reason each of the gift cards were rejected the first time around.

I explained that I had trashed the cards after placing the order. She told me she would do what she could and follow up via email as not to take up my time. Two hours of her time later, she sent me an email letting me know that she was able to make everything right!

I believe that true character is only really revealed under adverse conditions. Morris proved to me that they are committed to top notch customer service.

Thank you!

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have purchased most of my mods so far and I really like there site, they have had quick shipping with good prices. Only problem I've had is when they have items on backorder, it should (in my opinion) say on the website when an item is on backorder not just say that its in stock.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Given the prior support for your business i was wondering what others and you would recommend as to running 35 inch 12.5 mt's on 17 inch stock jk rubi rims. What brands do you see people buy the most and have better experience

·
Registered
824 Posts
Just spent $800 with Morris. Good communication, fast shipping & great prices. One stop shop for most anything Jeep. Will be doing business with them again.

I appreciate the clean layout of your website as well. Very easy to navigate & find what your looking for.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I ordered my Rampage Recovery bumper for my 2013 JK from them last week on a Monday, had it on my porch in Indiana on Wednesday, installed on Thrursday in time to beat the Friday snowstorm. They priced it very well too. Very pleased with them. I'll be checking their winch offerings now.

·
Registered
338 Posts
i guess i'm the odd ball from others. ordered a brake line kit from them, one i was sent wasnt close. called and person on Phone was great told her all about my jeep to make sure i would get correct set. she & called company supplying them to make sure as well. she also let me know the 1st set i ordered was listed wrong on site. 3 weeks after my call i finally recieved my 2nd kit. it was completely wrong as well so i wasted money & time. i couldnt waste anymore time so did what i should have done in 1st place made my own complete kit for about $30

i don't trust ordering anything from them again. people i talked to were great. but that doesnt matter if don't get sent correct items in a reasonable amount of time.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Hate to hear that Jaydogg. I just dropped another $300 with them this evening. Hopefully I have as smooth transaction this go around as I've had in the past.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I just bought a bestop trektop nx from them and the rear window wouldn't zip in. The company that was originally going to our it on for me even tried to put it on, it wad about 2-2.5" shy. I understand that they ate tight and it is cold, but after having it in a heated garage and heaters on it, it still doesn't fit. I called and told them and they sent me a new rear window. It's the same size. So, now I'm at a loss. I can't put the old top back on because it has holes in it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts