1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Welcome aboard Zone.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
wish I would have known they were a sponsor just ordered their 4.25" combo lift, probably could have gotten a member discount

·
Registered
256 Posts
Please send me a quote. I will be pulling the trigger on the 4.25" combo lift for my 97 TJ. I don't need a steering damper or front adj track bar. I will be ordering the MC track bar. Welcome to the board and TY.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Looking at the 4.25 lift for my 2000 TJ. I am debating between yours 4.25 and BDS. What can you do for me. Looking to pull the trigger by the middle of the month. PM me please.

·
Supporting Vendor
92 Posts
Thanks for the support everyone, we're excited to be on board! Sorry for the delay getting back with all your requests, apparently I didn't have my notifications setup correctly. We'll be replying much quicker from here on out.

-Steve

·
Supporting Vendor
92 Posts
Welcome Zone.
Just bought a 2015 JKU, can you recommend any installers in the Charlotte, NC area ?
i would like to put a 2" to 2.5" lift on in the near future.
Sure can, Tarheel 4Wheel Drive Center would be a good go-to, here's their contact info:

TARHEEL 4WHEEL DRIVE CENTER
5745 N Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28213
704-598-1000
Web www.tarheel4wdcenter.com

·
Registered
650 Posts
Welcome Zone.
Just bought a 2015 JKU, can you recommend any installers in the Charlotte, NC area ?
i would like to put a 2" to 2.5" lift on in the near future.

Welcome! I'm from Charlotte as well. Please call Tarheel 4wd and talk to Andy Zuber. Also there's a Jeep club in Charlotte called Jeepers United. Look us up on Facebook.

·
Supporting Vendor
92 Posts
wish I would have known they were a sponsor just ordered their 4.25" combo lift, probably could have gotten a member discount
I might be limited on this one but shoot me an email with your order # ([email protected]) and I'll be more than happy to see what we can do!

·
Supporting Vendor
92 Posts
Please send me a quote. I will be pulling the trigger on the 4.25" combo lift for my 97 TJ. I don't need a steering damper or front adj track bar. I will be ordering the MC track bar. Welcome to the board and TY.
PM headed your way, thanks Sulkster!

·
Supporting Vendor
92 Posts
Looking at the 4.25 lift for my 2000 TJ. I am debating between yours 4.25 and BDS. What can you do for me. Looking to pull the trigger by the middle of the month. PM me please.
PM sent, thank you!

1 - 20 of 98 Posts