Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi, looking to purchase the 4.25 combo kit for 2006 TJ with hydro shocks. Would you send me a quote shipped to 70791 please? Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Could I have a quote on the TJ 1.25 body lift and 1" Motor Mount lift to 98042?
Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Can i get a quote for the 4.25" combo lift with upgraded shocks, black stabilizer, sway bar disconnects, and could you tell me what it would cost if i wanted a set of control arms for this lift?

my vehicle is a 99 TJ.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have an 2006 with 32000 miles looking to replace the original shocks, only a body lift stock shocks, looking to stiffen it up a bit, what is better the hydro or nitro

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2005... some feedback on the Zone nitro shocks. Yes, a bit firm ride. They also made my front tires 'cup' after only 4500 miles. The cupping is quite pronounced now, and I primary drive highway, with some city/town but all on pavement. If I would do over again, would try either hydro or another brand, rather than messing up expensive BFG Mud Terrains.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey Just bought your 4" lift for a JKU and will be installing it this weekend, cant wait to see what she looks like. (I'm new here and just came across this thread, wish I would have found it last week) I'll send some pics once I have her all done.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Hey Just bought your 4" lift for a JKU and will be installing it this weekend, cant wait to see what she looks like. (I'm new here and just came across this thread, wish I would have found it last week) I'll send some pics once I have her all done.
It is a nice kit. I have it with Fox Shocks.

A couple suggestions:

1. Use a lot of Red grease on the track bushings and sleeves when inserting them. If you use spray grease they will be noisy when driving.

2. Ditch the cambolts and get a set of Rubicon Express geometry brackets.

The kit will ride great!

Good luck.

·
Registered
53 Posts
It is a nice kit. I have it with Fox Shocks.

A couple suggestions:

1. Use a lot of Red grease on the track bushings and sleeves when inserting them. If you use spray grease they will be noisy when driving.

2. Ditch the cambolts and get a set of Rubicon Express geometry brackets.

The kit will ride great!

Good luck.
Thanks, I am almost done with the front, I started last night. I went with the RE geo brackets, and RC front track bar relocation bracket. I also went with a RE front DS. I am installing a rear adjustable track bar as well.
Yeah it should be fun

·
Registered
1 Posts
81 - 98 of 98 Posts