Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It would be cool to start a Jeep meet out here on the West side. We always have to drive hours to get to any trails or anything fun. The least we can do is get together somewhere and drink beers and look at our jeeps. HAHA Anyone else think this is a good idea?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Agree. We need to get a group together to do this!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I live about 12 minutes from there. We should def get a nice group to go one day. Would be fun to meet fellow jeepers in this area.

·
Registered
603 Posts
How about Quaker Steak and Lube in Sheffield? they have plenty of parking.
I just came across this thread. Would be cool to have some Jeep nights around here. Quaker steak in Sheffield is perfect or Mulligans in Avon. Both have bike nights and do well for events like these.

·
Registered
603 Posts
what would be a good night to do this? week night or like sunday evening?
Personally I think Sunday night might be cool. If you wanna connect and discuss further send me a message. Maybe we could get something setup for Fall.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm down for sunday evenings! Let's do this!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Would anyone be interested in having a met and greet at the Lodi outlets? They have plenty of open parking. The train for the kids and plenty of shopping for the wives.

·
COLab
615 Posts
Picking up my dad's jeep again in Oct, but would be happy to join a get-together. Has this happened yet?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts