Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Subbing. I'm going to wcu and need some guys to ride with. New tires haven't even seen gravel yet and they are getting itchy.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Are you guys the leftover tellico jeeps? Whatever happened there and where do yas go now? I loved that place, took a couple years off from jeeps and then it was gone. WTF!

·
Registered
698 Posts
NFS shut down Tellico under threat of lawsuit. Water Quality Standards violations (turbidity).

The Forest Service has reclaimed most of the trails in grass seed and tree seedlings.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Wow that's awesome! Is it mostly the same trails or is it all new? How big is the riding area? Ill deg be firing the rv up n towing the jeep for some days of that this summer !

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
jeeperdad1977 said:
Wow that's awesome! Is it mostly the same trails or is it all new? How big is the riding area? Ill deg be firing the rv up n towing the jeep for some days of that this summer !
http://www.durhamtowntellico.com

A couple of us are heading up March 21-23

I've never been so I don't know what to expect. I'm locked on 35s and try my best to hang with the buggies lol.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I live in chattanooga n would like to check that out. I've got 01 tj on 37s. If I come up there ill lock the front first. Anyone have any details on trail difficulty or camping arrangements up there?

·
Registered
108 Posts
It pains me that I didn't make it this past weekend but how was it? Could we get some pics? There's a ride here I my lil town next weekend. Not a park but what I remember of the trails being run it's good riding. Check out Volunteer Jeepers for more info.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Gladiator Mojave
7 Posts
Sylva here... Would love to get a group together and go riding, start a club up, what ever... Rode Cowee towers and Tellico gap, been thru Cane Creek here in Sylva. There look like a lot of trails on Cane Creek, but I wouldnt want to go it alone...:whistling:
I know this is an old thread but I just moved out to Asheville and I’m looking for jeepin buddies!!

·
Registered
2021 Gladiator Mojave
7 Posts
im in Murphy which is west of asheville. and i need people to go wheeling with. i havent had the jeep off pavement in 3 weeks since i got home from school. the jeep is starting to get depressed.
Just moved to Asheville looking for some people to go wheeling with!!

·
Retired Moderator
100,473 Posts
Reactions: Gregcaps

·
Registered
2021 Gladiator Mojave
7 Posts
Every Wednesday night we meet at Neo burrito in biltmore park to swap stories and tell lies and drink 10 cent craft beer.
If you can everyone invited to come join us!

2 town square blvd. Asheville 28803
Y’all still do this? Just moved out here

·
Registered
2021 Hyrdro Blue 4xe
2 Posts
Just moved to Asheville looking for some people to go wheeling with!!
Not new to NC, but new to the Jeep Fam. Live about an hour from Asheville but it’s my favorite place to go on weekends. Would love to connect with and learn from other Jeepers!

·
Registered
2021 Gladiator Mojave
7 Posts
Not new to NC, but new to the Jeep Fam. Live about an hour from Asheville but it’s my favorite place to go on weekends. Would love to connect with and learn from other Jeepers!
I had a jeep for like 5 years in my early 20s and just got a new one so I have some jeep experience but I have no idea where to go lol. Would def be down to Ride!!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Y’all still do this? Just moved out here
Unfortunately not but almost monthly Mills River Brewing holds a Rigs and Coffee event. Check their events facebook page for information. I'm a JLUR owner now and gravitate more toward the overlanding world vs. rock bouncing world. Been wheeling in this area for 20 years so don't hesitate to ask questions about locations.

·
Registered
2021 Gladiator Mojave
7 Posts
Unfortunately not but almost monthly Mills River Brewing holds a Rigs and Coffee event. Check their events facebook page for information. I'm a JLUR owner now and gravitate more toward the overlanding world vs. rock bouncing world. Been wheeling in this area for 20 years so don't hesitate to ask questions about locations.
I’ll def check it out thank you!! I have a Mohave so I’m more fitted for trails and dunes anyway would love to go overlanding with you sometime if you’re going with a group or need another rig to ride with!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
41 - 60 of 60 Posts