Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i was washing my wrangler today and noticed that under the rug's in the driver and passenger seats it is wet and cold. I searched other threads for ones similar to this and foudn some relating to my problem but offered no solutions. Does anyone know and would care to tell me how to get rid of this water because i do not want it to start smelling nor do i want rust to eat at the bottom of my car. Please let me know if anyone has this same problem and has a solution for it. Thanks alot

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts
Pull the plugs, drain standing water. Leave your windows open on nice days. The water will evaporate out. Not quick enough? Use a wet vac and suck most of the water out of the carpet. Still not quick enough? Pull the carpet and leave it in the garage or cellar until it is dry and then put it back in. With all of that if you still get odor, use a carpet cleaning machine (bissel or equivalent) with their odor killing formula carpet cleaner. If it is sunny, take the top off or lower the soft top.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts