Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Vendor

Registered
I love my Barricade Trail Force HD front and rear bumpers.

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah this is really informative post for everyone especially for beginners like me
Glad to hear it was helpful and welcome to the forum.

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How has the finish on the bumper held up?
No issues that I know of. Will see how things go over the next couple months as winter weather has shown up over the last week, with some minor snow and ice.

Registered
I am looking for front and rear bumpers for my 15 Rubi and the price of those is nice. Just concerned about rust as I live in the rustbelt.

Registered
I hope to order both front and rear bumpers by March. I have very little experience with working on vehicles. Would this be something that i could do myself? I really do not want to have to spend money on getting them installed. The barricade bumpers have a great look and price. Thanks guys!

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am looking for front and rear bumpers for my 15 Rubi and the price of those is nice. Just concerned about rust as I live in the rustbelt.
Wish I had some long term update for you on the finish. I try to swing by and get some updated photos of how the bumper is looking.. It has been sitting on the jeep outside since the install.

I hope to order both front and rear bumpers by March. I have very little experience with working on vehicles. Would this be something that i could do myself? I really do not want to have to spend money on getting them installed. The barricade bumpers have a great look and price. Thanks guys!

The install on the YJ was about as basic as it can get. I am sure there is a bit more to getting the say a JK stock bumper off, vs the YJ. But I thinkyou will be okay as for the most part it is a unbolt and re bolt kind of install. i will say a 2nd pair of hands can come in handy while positioning the bumper.

Registered
Wish I had some long term update for you on the finish. I try to swing by and get some updated photos of how the bumper is looking.. It has been sitting on the jeep outside since the install.

The install on the YJ was about as basic as it can get. I am sure there is a bit more to getting the say a JK stock bumper off, vs the YJ. But I thinkyou will be okay as for the most part it is a unbolt and re bolt kind of install. i will say a 2nd pair of hands can come in handy while positioning the bumper.
sounds good! hope to get myself some barricade bumpers soon

Registered
This is the bumper (along with the rear to match) that I've been looking to purchase from extremeterrain.com. Already bought Mammoth Boulders in the 16x8 fashion 2 weeks ago. Customer service and shipping was fantastic!

Registered
Good bumper!

I have had the front for almost a year, the only rust issues I have seen were from tattoos I gave the bumper bouncing off of trees/rocks! Very durable, fit great, and super customer service from Ryan and XT!

Registered
Had mine installed for over a year. A couple minor hole alignment issues with the install. Good powdercoat with no rust after a year. Looks great and adds a lot of iron for safety!

Registered
Has anyone installed the Barricade Trail Force HD Front Bumper with the LED lights built in the bumper. If so did you splice the wires? I noticed the LED wiring harness wires on the Barricade bumper are thicker than the 2016 stock fog light wires on my jeep. Appreciate your responses on how you connected the wires for the Barricade .

1 - 20 of 33 Posts