Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of us use trail-damage for our insight on trails but depending on how recent the report was written there may be significant changes since the write up. What is the possibility of having a Colorado Forum sticky with links to trail write-ups written by forum members? They don't have to be full on descriptions, but more of a current conditions write up. That way you can still use TD but refer to the sticky to see if anyone has any more recent updates.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I like this idea. I ran across the same issue last weekend. I was looking for something real mellow since I was out by myself and my jeep is still stock, so I opted for Dakan road. The trail report was from 07 and all the obstacles were gone. It was fun, but any obstacles that might make people think twice are gone.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I like this idea. I ran across the same issue last weekend. I was looking for something real mellow since I was out by myself and my jeep is still stock, so I opted for Dakan road. The trail report was from 07 and all the obstacles were gone. It was fun, but any obstacles that might make people think twice are gone.
I had the opposite experience. I was looking for a mellow trail and chose a trail that was rated at a 3-4 on traildamage.com. Turned out that it was a lot tougher than that and there was a rock slide towards the end that was a little more than I was prepared for. I made it through it just fine but it would have been nice to have an updated report. I think this is a great idea!:thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts