Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO I finally go started on my Jeep, my wife traded her car (Sonata) in for a beautiful 2015 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S as a surprise for me.

Little did she know, she awoke a monster haha

First Mod had to be step rails, the Sport comes with nothing and outside of looking naked it offer nothing in the way of protection from lurking mini vans.

I chose the Rugged Ridge Textured Black 3" Round Tube Step (11591.06), they were $163 on Amazon with free 2-day shipping. No Brainer.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Next was the Mopar light bar for the stock bumper, I won't bore you with what my plans are because who knows if I'll ever get there but for now I wanted to add a little to the stock bumper and potentially add a 20" light bar (you know for those really dark nights at the mall).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also put on door sill plates and a Jeep hitch receiver cover but the horsepower gains were minimal so I didn't take pictures.

·
Super Moderator
15,376 Posts
I also put on door sill plates and a Jeep hitch receiver cover but the horsepower gains were minimal so I didn't take pictures.

LOL

:welcome: :wavey:

HP gains come with stickers, everyone knows that...... :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Big thanks to Allen's Offroad for the DV8 Offroad FS-6 bumper, they were great to deal with and the bumper was super easy to out on!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts