Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got Saturday the 24th off and was thinking about going to Wharton. Let me rephrase that... I going to Wharton. Upgraded to a JKUR a couple months ago and need to take it to therapy. Hopefully some of you are around and want to come along. Let me know. Probably do the usual meet at the pic at 10 am.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
BeginnersLuck said:
So I got Saturday the 24th off and was thinking about going to Wharton. Let me rephrase that... I going to Wharton. Upgraded to a JKUR a couple months ago and need to take it to therapy. Hopefully some of you are around and want to come along. Let me know. Probably do the usual meet at the pic at 10 am.
You know I'm there man...provided something major doesn't break between now and then.

·
Registered
310 Posts
If you wanna test a JKUR, I don't think Wharton qualifies to test a driver or his vehicles capabilities...Rausch would be better, I'd say

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
8figgas said:
If you wanna test a JKUR, I don't think Wharton qualifies to test a driver or his vehicles capabilities...Rausch would be better, I'd say
So is that a no for you? Lol

There's actually a group of us going to rc the next day. I think he just wants to get his feet wet first with the new toy.

Besides, another kid we wheel with has a jkur and I've shown him things near Wharton and twin lakes where he couldnt climb it and had him buried in mud. Ppl only tend to play in the one area of Wharton. Im bored with those sections, and too heavy of ranger presence.

·
Registered
427 Posts
It's a nice stepping stone if anything. We took my buddies JKU there right after he bought it. Only had to pull him out once. :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've had my YJ to Wharton but never had my JKUR offload yet at all. Wharton is close enough and easy enough. RC is in the near future I just can't swing that this weekend..

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
8figgas said:
I have tested the flex on my JK at work... Not looking to see what is can do. I know I will be thoroughly impressed either no matter where we go.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts