Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
You have to throw some more details out there automatic, standard, red leather black leather automatic climate control,side airbags, 430 or 730,gears,soft top?
We have the U and I love it to death I really do have no desire to trade it.
I believe it's worth a little bit more than a regular Rubicon. So start there and see what you get.
How much is it?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Am looking to spend around 25k on something super nice not beat on.
If anyone knows of something lmk

·
Premium Member
2,196 Posts
For reference I found my 10A in February of this year. It had 70k Miles was all stock and in great shape. Never off-road. I crawled all over and under it too. It was a manual so not very popular and why I got such a good deal. I paid 25. It is a four door though. Black with red leather seats.

How many previous owners? Make sure the lockers and sway bar disconnect work too.

·
Retired Moderator
102,564 Posts
I may have exactually what you are looking for.

2013 Black Rubicon, auto with 4.10 ratio and a hard top. I bought it new, non-smoker no animals and garage kept. Looks and drives like new. I have the Mopar lifetime $100 deductible warranty on it. It does have a 1" Teraflex leveling spacer in the front and black XHD 9" wide by 17", with 4.5 back spacing wheels on it. 285/70R/17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. It also has the Teraflex HD spare tire carrier on it.

37,000 miles, mainly miles between our home in Phoenix and our cabin up in the mountains which also has a garage that it sits in..lol KBB is about $25,000 on it.

I'm sorry, but it currently is not for sale. But I did want to show you that they do exist. Just take you time looking

I think that 80,000 miles on the 10A, is to many..IMO

Reactions: skullfreak

·
Registered
165 Posts
I agree with Old Dogger in that the mileage is too high, at least for my taste. I might have been a little trigger happy when I picked up my 75th Anniversary Edition last September; it had just shy of 40k on it. (Higher than I would generally like, but other than that I love every thing about it and it is in otherwise great shape, and overall am not bitter about it.)

Just be patient and the right Jeep will find YOU. :thumb:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I agree 80k is a little bit high but there are other factors to take into account with the jeep pricing wise. However, based off what I can make out of it could range from 22,000 to 29,000.

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
1c4bjwcg2dl665584
That’s a good looking Jeep. The CL ad says not modified, no drilling, etc. Is that hoop around the windshield stock?

·
Premium Member
8,745 Posts
No, it bolts on top of the WS hinge plate and is most likely for off road lights. Not the best photo either, so I don't think it is at a dealer.

·
Premium Member
2,196 Posts
snip

I think that 80,000 miles on the 10A, is to many..IMO
I agree with Old Dogger in that the mileage is too high, at least for my taste. I might have been a little trigger happy when I picked up my 75th Anniversary Edition last September; it had just shy of 40k on it. (Higher than I would generally like, but other than that I love every thing about it and it is in otherwise great shape, and overall am not bitter about it.)

Just be patient and the right Jeep will find YOU. :thumb:
I agree 80k is a little bit high but there are other factors to take into account with the jeep pricing wise. However, based off what I can make out of it could range from 22,000 to 29,000.
If you 'do the math' 80k miles is 13k per year; not a lot of driving imho.

I looked at a lot of 10As during my search, and some were over 100k miles; one was 125k. Now that is a lot of miles.

I've always felt a vehicle that is driven often suffers less than a vehicle that sits a lot. Fewer miles can have a whole different set of problems.

I would not let mileage scare me unless it is at the extreme: too low or too high.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts