Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sitting at an intersection and a fellow jeep guy driven his Rubicon looked over at me and gave me a thumbs up because he liked my jeep! Thanks mr Rubicon guy! Anyone elce ever have anything like that happen?

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tyborbogdan said:
ahah hey! he should feel good if YOU gave him a thumbs up :p I know I sure did when the rubi guys followed me through some tree trails and then didn't fit where I went ahahha :D
Id love to own a rubi but the thing is id never take it off road! Its to nice and clean to! My uncle just bought a brand new one. Its really nice and I bet 10years from now it will not touch the dirt! That's just how he is lol. He's got and 97 tj that's his bomb around jeep. Here's a pic of the hole family

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
Nice collection!! I get a lot of that is a cute Jeep! which is just fine because they are all young and good looking makes an old manfeel real good!!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jokerchief462 said:
Nice collection!! I get a lot of that is a cute Jeep! which is just fine because they are all young and good looking makes an old manfeel real good!!
Haha thanks. I just hate it when someone calles it a truck! Its not a truck it's a jeep dang it!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Defcon 1 said:
Whenever I park in a parking lot, I usually find another Wrangler parked next to me, stick together everyone! lol
I do that all the time. Its my way of saying... " fellow jeeper, it is my duty to park next to you because we share the same intrests and I want to protect your jeep from other people parking to close and dinging your doors. And I would hope someone elce would do the same for me to!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts