Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like maybe a 2dr--4dr sub forum
I know same jeep but we do have our differences.
Suspensions differences, shorter wheel base, tires and wheels.
I see pictures of wheels on a 4 dr that look great but not so much on a 2 dr.
I think JK is the first series of jeep wrangler to have both options.
What do you think?
When we look for pictures or advice if they were separate we would see apples to apples and not apples to watermelons.:hide:

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
No one will EVER stop asking what floormats to get.

That being said I may start one about how bad my Husky liner fits my driver side.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I see no point. It will just make it more difficult to find info. Hbgirl is right. I tried posting a question at the tires and wheels forum. I waited 3 days for a reply and nothing, I posted here he same question and within 2 hours I had all the info I needed.

·
Really liking the Jeep...
1,956 Posts
It would simply be a another place for the same questions to be asked ad nauseum.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Maybe just a warranty sub-forum. And one for what PSI to run in aftermarket tires. Maybe TPMS. And one that answers all the "best" questions – best seat cover, best floor liner, best bumpers, best lift, best Jeep color, best brand of coffee, best place to buy breakfast muffins (by state)...

Nah. Works fine, as is.

·
Super Moderator
53,784 Posts
kbwwolf said:
Maybe just a warranty sub-forum. And one for what PSI to run in aftermarket tires. Maybe TPMS. And one that answers all the "best" questions – best seat cover, best floor liner, best bumpers, best lift, best Jeep color, best brand of coffee, best place to buy breakfast muffins (by state)...

Nah. Works fine, as is.
And why 3.21's suck so bad :)

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

That being said I may start one about how bad my Husky liner fits my driver side.
I thought it was just my Husky floor mats, I ended up drilling to holes and tie wrapping it to that hook on the floor to keep it from moving forward all the time

·
Registered
642 Posts
kbwwolf said:

Nah. Works fine, as is.
What about muffins by province in Canada??? Easy answer tho. Tim hortons.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just a thought. I see already the same post from when the new 2012 jeep came out now it's the same post about the 2013 even no it's the same jeep different year. I'm new here and just wondering.
I use the search tab the most here and there is some really good information on search just back a few thousand posts.

·
Registered
6,140 Posts
And why 3.21's suck so bad :)
That sounds like it could be one of those 'support' groups.

Hi, my name is Rick and I have 3.21. HI RICK! :rofl:

I disagree with adding specific 2 and 4 door forums. If your topic is specific to 2 or 4 door, just put that in the forum topic.

'Suspension on 2 door JK only'...

Anyway, what half doors should I get? :whistling:

·
Registered
1,738 Posts

I thought it was just my Husky floor mats, I ended up drilling to holes and tie wrapping it to that hook on the floor to keep it from moving forward all the time
Really? My Husky mats seem to fit fine...I didn't take the OEM carpeted mats out prior to installation, though. I put the Husky liners right on top and they stay in place.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have Husky liners too and they don't move. He must have long Spider Monkey legs.

As for 2dr vs. 4dr, there isn't enough difference between the two to warrant separate forums, imo.
If it's something specific to either, it should be stated in the title.

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts

We'll, what floor mats SHOULD I get?
LOL

I was going to ask that too since it came up. :hide:
I am doing my homework on them right now.
Yeah....bad news....

I'm going to be looking at slush mats soon (espeically with winter around the corner)...and ummm....I'd also like some advice as well.

Oh...the slush mats look cool painted..... :hide:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts