Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking up my new JKU Hard Rock later this week and want to make sure all the accessories from the factory are there (and did not accidentally get 'misplaced' by the lot monkeys).

I believe the Hard Rock comes with:
1) Jeep trail kit (I thin it has a recovery strap, 2 D-rings and a pair of gloves?)

2) Rubber slush mats for the front and back seats. Is there one for the rear cargo area?

3) Bag for the freedom panels

Not sure if comes with :
1) carpeted mats (Front, Rear, Cargo)?

2) Jeep Torx toolkit to remove the hardtop

3) some sort of Grab Handles and/or hooks (coat?)

Not sure what else.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Picking up my new JKU Hard Rock later this week and want to make sure all the accessories from the factory are there (and did not accidentally get 'misplaced' by the lot monkeys).

I believe the Hard Rock comes with:
1) Jeep trail kit (I thin it has a recovery strap, 2 D-rings and a pair of gloves?)

2) Rubber slush mats for the front and back seats. Is there one for the rear cargo area?

3) Bag for the freedom panels

Not sure if comes with :
1) carpeted mats (Front, Rear, Cargo)?

2) Jeep Torx toolkit to remove the hardtop

3) some sort of Grab Handles and/or hooks (coat?)

Not sure what else.

1. Yes, but the 'newer smaller' Trail Kits come with only 1 D-ring, and shipped with the vehicle (no longer shipped separately to the Parts Dept).
  2. You get the Tire Track mats for Front and (JKU only) Rear seats. You get the stock reversible carpet/rubber mat for the cargo area. If you want the matching Tire Track mat for the cargo area, you have to buy that separately.
  3. Yes.

1. No carpeted mats. The Tire Track mats replaced these.
  2. Yes.
  3. Two sets of two grab straps, and one set of two garment straps. Typically still in their plastic bags and tucked away in either the center console or in the glove box.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
This has been discussed many times over. The forum search function is your friend.
Wow, aren't you the friendly one. The forum search function is not always your friend. Wouldn't it been easier to just link one topic?

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Not sure about the new 2016, but my 2015 with Soft top comes with below.

1. Jeep trail kit (recovery strap, 2 D-rings and a pair of gloves)
2. Rubber slush mats for the front and back seats. It has the carpet mat in the rear cargo and it has the other side with rubber, has hole for the sub as well. You can get the thicker rubber mat on Amazon for about $50, but no hole for the sub.
3. Torx tool kit
4. Front and rear grab handles, coat hooks
5. Free Jeep hat and trail rated badge keychain from my saleman.
6. Leather jeep logo keychain (was mailed later)

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Wow, aren't you the friendly one. The forum search function is not always your friend. Wouldn't it been easier to just link one topic?
When this topic has been brought up over and over and over, it takes less time to search for it, than start a new thread asking about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts