Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going through all the stuff that came with my Jeep. I have 2 things. One appears to be a storage shelf and the other is a vinyl bag that is 5' x 3'. I think the shelf is a security enclosure but I'm not sure. No idea what the bag is for....
Thanks and I do have thick skin...lol.. I wonder if that bag is even Jeep related.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
I agree, body bag and autopsy table.

I bet the fellow you got the jeep from was a little scary.

On second thought, that could be a trunk security shelf and a soft top bonnet to enclose your soft top while down

Reactions: RJames55 and Hilock

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
Looks like a Tuffy Security Deck missing the front piece that goes behind the rear seats. It appears to be an older version of this. Looks like mine does. Not very useful with out the front piece. Maybe Tuffy sell that part. Not sure.

·
Registered
622 Posts
The metal pieces are the lower radio cover for a Mig-19. If you find a pilot who owns a Viet Nam era Mig and is missing this, it could bring several hundred dollars. The bag looking thing is a baffle replacement piece for a 1909 Hohner accordion, issued in the 1950's. Although this is a vintage piece, it's too new to bring a vintage Hohner into an accurate fully restored state. Newer pieces work better and aren't expensive. Both will directly fit a JK.

:lol:

·
Grumpy Old Guy
3,859 Posts
While the Mig 19 description was close... its actually a Jeep multi light bar mounting plate that attaches with the hardware you see there, to the freedom panels. Some drilling and assembly may be required. Light bars not included. Not applicable in all states. See dealer for additional details. See California cancer claim CA306. Not available for international shipping. Discounts apply to US customers only. Not available in Hawaii, Puerto Rico or Alaska. User experience may vary.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts