Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Warm weather is here and I'm enjoying my first taste of top down doors off in the new Jeep. An experience today makes me ask, what has blown out if your jeep that you regret the most?

Some greenbacks for me! Lol

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
a small vial of a classified, biologically active substance.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I lost a piece of weather stripping from my 50" LED this morning on my way to work. It banged on the roof then slid across it at 60mph. good thing they are soft. Guess I need to start checking them more.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
My ID badge.
mine didnt fly out, but it managed to work its way out of my chest pocket. it got caught in a vortex behind the windshield and I managed to use my cat like reflexes to snatch it out of the air. it woulda sucked to have a CAC laying on the highway where homeless people walk...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Back in the day, before GPS, I would keep my map folded up to only show the section I needed. On one trip with the top down my buddy decided to open up the map. I imagine pieces of that map are still blowing around somewhere in Texas.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
It was on Friday the 13th and a 20% off coupon from Harbor Freight blew out as I was on my way there. I guess it would have saved me 80 cents. Otherwise I really haven't regretted anything blowing away. Mostly snot and hair. :)

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
With doors and roof off and at highway speeds, my rear floor liner flops up and down a lot and I'm afraid it will fly out. Hasn't happended yet but I sometimes have to hold it or tuck it under the seat real tight.
Ditto. Have to figure out a way to secure them. Just the rear driver side in my case.:atomic:

·
Registered
497 Posts
I lost the parking pass for the condo I was staying at in Daytona.
Sad part was it was in the Glove compartment. Somehow it came out and worked its way through the dash before making its escape. They were not amused.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Brand new pair of Oakleys. Turned my head just right and the wind grabbed them and threw them under the tires of the truck behind me...

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Two weeks worth of work receipts.
Oh that sucks!
I've lost some traveling, I think I threw away the wrong envelope, but now I scan a copy of my receipts to my phone.

·
Registered
131 Posts
mine didnt fly out, but it managed to work its way out of my chest pocket. it got caught in a vortex behind the windshield and I managed to use my cat like reflexes to snatch it out of the air. it woulda sucked to have a CAC laying on the highway where homeless people walk...
Lol, lost my CAC card a few years back right before I got the the gate on my base...uhhhggg.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts