Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just curious. Is this button blank ever filled on a delivered Wrangler? Special edition driving lights? Ejector seat?

I may actually put a question mark sticker on it. :)

Attachments

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
It is for Euro Jeeps....some type of headlight switch.

And yes....I already have some stickers picked out for that blank. Just have to pick which one.

I'm leaning "Mall Crawl"

Reactions: JGfuego

·
Registered
642 Posts
Not sure. But tbwy use that same cluster of buttons on many jeep/Chrysler products. My sister has a new grand Cherokee and I noticed it was used.....can't remember what for.

I was thinking on mine to put the box with a ? Like from Mario cart.

Bryce

·
Banned
3,573 Posts
Just curious. Is this button blank ever filled on a delivered Wrangler? Special edition driving lights? Ejector seat?

I may actually put a question mark sticker on it. :)
The Rocket Launcher button...

Reactions: JGfuego

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Im trying to track down a part number for the switch panel with more switches. Any have a 2013 Rubicon that they can post a picture of this switch panel ? Thanks.

I think I found the switches.Wonder if its possible to take one with the heated seats and re label them for something else like lights ? Of course you would have to find the relay and wire from there.

http://moparonlineparts.com/oemparts/4602508AF

·
Registered
157 Posts
It is for the "Trunk Monkey" .... ASPCA has a law suit filed barring any more dealer add ons....something about monkey rights and labor laws..... Blah blah blah ...all I can say is that they're very useful.... Anti-theft, pumping gas...also can be trained to change tires and use the winch.

·
Registered
806 Posts

And yes....I already have some stickers picked out for that blank. Just have to pick which one.

I'm leaning "Mall Crawl"
Dammm ....
those are some funny A55 stickers ... LOL ....
sent you a PM
Rob .....

·
Registered
1,360 Posts

I'm leaning "Mall Crawl"

I like self destruct. Cool stickers

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

I'm leaning "Mall Crawl"

Yeah, saw those earlier and considered buying a sheet :)

It is for the "Trunk Monkey" .... ASPCA has a law suit filed barring any more dealer add ons....something about monkey rights and labor laws..... Blah blah blah ...all I can say is that they're very useful.... Anti-theft, pumping gas...also can be trained to change tires and use the winch.
Oh man...lol...I remember that commercial. Now THAT'S a decal I would pay for...even without a trunk. Perhaps I need to fire up the labelmaker

Its for a headlight height adjusting switch which I have on my diesel JKU

Ahhh...excellent. Now I know. Cheers! :thumb:

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
I got a few PM's on the stickers.
I have not purchased a set yet....but the stickers are available at pixiedecal.com.

JK Funny Switch Bezel Decals

·
The Bad Guy
23,247 Posts
Im trying to track down a part number for the switch panel with more switches. Any have a 2013 Rubicon that they can post a picture of this switch panel ? Thanks.

I think I found the switches.Wonder if its possible to take one with the heated seats and re label them for something else like lights ? Of course you would have to find the relay and wire from there.

4602508AF: SWITCH-POD
It's not going to be that easy. There's a circuit board behind that panel that the buttons are connected to.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Well if someone buys a set and wants to sell
a Pirate Mode just PM me ...
Rob .....

1 - 20 of 53 Posts