Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im getting ready to paint my yj and i can decide what color i should pain it:banghead: so i need everyone's help :punk: What color do yall think it should be ? take in account that it will have many disagreements with rocks,tree limbs and dirt/mud so i need it to not show scratches as bad. pics of the color you suggest would be helpful! heres what it looks like now!

·
Registered
101 Posts
i know this doesnt answer your question but what kind of headlights are those? i really like them. as for what color to paint your jeep ive always liked the cosmos blue or the gecko or the crush. but if you want to hide scratches you would probably want a dark color

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like it just as it is - it looks very purposeful
wel its can painted and its fading really bad i hate to repaint it with can again .

i know this doesnt answer your question but what kind of headlights are those? i really like them. as for what color to paint your jeep ive always liked the cosmos blue or the gecko or the crush. but if you want to hide scratches you would probably want a dark color
im not for sure wife got them for me for xmas but i have to say there useless i can see with them at night :( i had to take them out and put my old ones back in

·
Registered
95 Posts
wvhillbilly said:
So im getting ready to paint my yj and i can decide what color i should pain it:banghead: so i need everyone's help :punk: What color do yall think it should be ? take in account that it will have many disagreements with rocks,tree limbs and dirt/mud so i need it to not show scratches as bad. pics of the color you suggest would be helpful! heres what it looks like now!
Well, I've seen some AWESOME looking Jeeps they've painted in Monstaliner! Whenever I get up the funds where I can do my whole YJ in it, I'm going to Monstaliner it! You should go to there website and look at the jeeps they've done in it. Really sturdy, and a LOT cheaper than a grade A paint job.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts