Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98996 Posts

·
Bazinga!
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Every other section has this stickied so I thought I would start one. Forgive me if its in there already but I could not find it.
Anyway here's what I did.
After removing the different cover for a routine fluid change I decided to paint the cover, it needed a little touching up so I thought I would go ahead and paint it red. I already had some farm equipment paint on hand, I'm pretty sure it will hold up to any temps that might be reached.

Cleaned
ForumRunner_20120308_135340.jpg

Painted
ForumRunner_20120308_135406.jpg

Installed
ForumRunner_20120308_135427.jpg

ForumRunner_20120308_135454.jpg

·
Registered
678 Posts
Drove it to work today is all, I will wash it after work today. Last night I threw it on the lift and service the engine and rotated the tires as well as hooked it up to the motorhome to double check my lights/wiring. We are hooking it up to the motorhome Saturday morning and heading to Moab/Monument Valley for the week.

Mike.

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
I finally got my TrekTop NX soft top on yesterday afternoon. It was almost 70* here in OH yesterday. It looks awesome, but I didn't get to drive the Jeep today.
pictures? me, eh-just the normal drive to work this morning. looking forward to the weekend. :thumb:

-bob

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Cursed at it and climbed all under it trying to find out what the hell is vibrating/rattling at speeds above 50. Seems to be coming from the drivers side front. Can't figure it out for the life of me. Going to retorque everything this weekend, but I believe everything is in check. If it still does it, planning a trip to the dealer sometime early next week.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Last night: Ace sliders and a mesh grill insert.

Today: Installed a Pioneer 4400 head unit.

Later this evening: Kenwood Exelon 8" sub is going in the factory enclosure. It'll be powered off of an Alpine amp.

When it arrives: Metalcloak front bumper, Terraflex Leveling kit, and I'll finally get the winch off the garage floor.

·
Bazinga!
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Reactions: TheThinBlueLineJeep

·
Registered
87 Posts
Ace Slider's delivered by the man in Brown today. He brought Qtec floor mats yesterday.:dance:

·
Registered
647 Posts
daggo66 said:
I put in 4 "new" Infinity speakers. I love the way they sound.:thumb:
Kappas??

1 - 20 of 98996 Posts