Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103005 Posts

·
Bazinga!
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Every other section has this stickied so I thought I would start one. Forgive me if its in there already but I could not find it.
Anyway here's what I did.
After removing the different cover for a routine fluid change I decided to paint the cover, it needed a little touching up so I thought I would go ahead and paint it red. I already had some farm equipment paint on hand, I'm pretty sure it will hold up to any temps that might be reached.

Cleaned
Auto part

Painted
Pink Red Magenta

Installed
Bumper Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive exterior Auto part

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

·
Registered
678 Posts
Drove it to work today is all, I will wash it after work today. Last night I threw it on the lift and service the engine and rotated the tires as well as hooked it up to the motorhome to double check my lights/wiring. We are hooking it up to the motorhome Saturday morning and heading to Moab/Monument Valley for the week.

Mike.

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
I finally got my TrekTop NX soft top on yesterday afternoon. It was almost 70* here in OH yesterday. It looks awesome, but I didn't get to drive the Jeep today.
pictures? me, eh-just the normal drive to work this morning. looking forward to the weekend. :thumb:

-bob

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Cursed at it and climbed all under it trying to find out what the hell is vibrating/rattling at speeds above 50. Seems to be coming from the drivers side front. Can't figure it out for the life of me. Going to retorque everything this weekend, but I believe everything is in check. If it still does it, planning a trip to the dealer sometime early next week.

·
Bazinga!
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Reactions: TheThinBlueLineJeep
1 - 20 of 103005 Posts