Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Installed a set of flush mount Pandemic rear LED tail lights, relocated the plate to the spare tire, and installed a Poison Spyder rear plate delete plug. Those little LED reverse lights are surprisingly bright. Just need a clear LED 3rd brake light to tie it all up.

How did you relocate the third break light to the spare tire?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
126 Posts
Inspired Engineering
Light Worx 7" DOT HALO
Revolver kit with OEM fog light mounts.
Rugged Ridge Head Light Guards

·
Registered
126 Posts
How do you like the lights? I think I have a set under the Christmas tree (headlights and fogs).

Have had them in for two days, so far so good.
Be sure you test them before you complete the installation, I had a bad anti-flicker box that causes the high beam to stay on. They are sending me one, but I had to swap them to see if the issue followed the anti-flicker box, would have been allot easier if I had not mounted both lights.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I wrote a review on my recently purchased Kumho Road Venture AT51s. Anyone else running these? https://jkuandme.com/2017/12/16/kumho-road-venture-at51/
Agreed, great writeup, I too have been thinking about my next set of tires since I got my 2016 JKU Sahara, I have no plans to lift mine (at the moment) and have a similar commute but not quite the snow I NJ, would these fit the stock rims and height?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 29 Posts