Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

56381 - 56400 of 99382 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Me too. Only 8K miles. Got the mopar glass with the grill and little Jeep.
Curious to the cost to get the Mopar windshield with the grill and Jeep. I have 4500 miles and need to get mine replaced. :atomic:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Did these over the weekend, but you get the idea Barricade Rock Sliders Tail light guards trailer hitch cover
Nice, so the barricade sliders you installed work with the rubi Rick rails?? Can you send me a pic of the side of your jeep. Very interested in getting the same set up.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Nice, so the barricade sliders you installed work with the rubi Rick rails?? Can you send me a pic of the side of your jeep. Very interested in getting the same set up.
I think mine are just Mopar rock rails, not rubi rails, but I dont think there is much of difference. Hopefully someone will correct me if I am wrong on this.

I have attached a couple of pics. When you look at it from the side, you can barely tell they are there, unless you are looking down at them. Install was very easy though, just three bolts on each for 4 door, attaches directly to frame.

Attachments

·
Registered
310 Posts
Took off the jeep emblem yesterday, plasti dipped it, applied 3m tape to the back and cut it to fit and spaced the letters out across the width of the front. Only thing I'm upset about is that I didn't adjust my horizontal line for the "p" so it isn't in line with the rest of the letters. It's gonna drive me crazy until I decide to take them all back off and redo it. Overall I'm happy with the look and it's something I don't see on too many jeeps.

image-2905834356.jpg

·
Registered
78 Posts
I think mine are just Mopar rock rails, not rubi rails, but I dont think there is much of difference. Hopefully someone will correct me if I am wrong on this. I have attached a couple of pics. When you look at it from the side, you can barely tell they are there, unless you are looking down at them. Install was very easy though, just three bolts on each for 4 door, attaches directly to frame.
What website did you purchase them from?

Are they also doubled up as a step?

·
Registered
250 Posts
What website did you purchase them from?

Are they also doubled up as a step?

Yes, they double as a step, you dont get as much of a step if you have the rock rails, but plenty to get your foot on.

I got them from Extreme Terrain. Send XTRyan a PM and he can get you a deal.

·
Registered
990 Posts
I pulled my rear bumper and replaced it with the Body Armor base bumper. It took all of half an hour to do. The new bumper seems to be very well made, and the stock bumper is 100 percent plastic and weighed nearly nothing.

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
61,501 Posts
Two coats of Mothers Carnauba wax, plus I removed the rear seat.

·
Registered
502 Posts
56381 - 56400 of 99382 Posts