Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

98901 - 98920 of 99078 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Changed the oil today. Now I "only" have to change the front and rear diff fluid, transmission fluid and transfer case fluid before starting all of the pre-winter maintenance and underbody coating in a month or so.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I rolled the Odometer to 90k exactly today. So I did Engine Oil, Manual Trans Oil, Front and Rear Diff fluid, and transfer case fluid all in 2 hr in the Oreiley's parking lot. :) Riding like new! and under 100$ for all the Mopar fluids at the stealership and 3$ oil catch from the Oreiley.

My only drops of spillage was from the transfer case...when you open the drain plug it really comes shooting out toward the rear axle. Make sure your pan is back far enough when you pull the plug.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Brake fluid flush. Bought a Motive Power Bleeder and it was a breeze. I did it the dry method, no fluid in the bleeder tank, just use it to pressurize the master cylinder reservoir.

Reactions: bill61

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Took out my factory sub enclosure trim in preparation for the non sub trim panel coming Tuesday. Installed new Polk 6.5 speakers in the soundbar to replace the Pioneer 5.25 I replaced soon after buying it. Should make a nice difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
685 Posts
Installed Mishimoto lug nuts, filled up on ⛽w/premium and took a picture of my pup at the ⛽ station when she fell asleep. Tiring day for her on the road with the top off.

Attachments

·
Registered
685 Posts
Cute little dog. Had a twin to that one and she lived 21 years!! She was an amazing little girl and I still miss her.
ARE YOU KIDDING me that is great to hear! 21 years. I can't wait to tell my wife. Ours is 17, and she is still kicking, but not with her back legs lol.

Was it a similar dog, you say twin...I am thinking Lhasa Apso or Shih Tzu.

·
Registered
962 Posts
ARE YOU KIDDING me that is great to hear! 21 years. I can't wait to tell my wife. Ours is 17, and she is still kicking, but not with her back legs lol.

Was it a similar dog, you say twin...I am thinking Lhasa Apso or Shih Tzu.
Yes.... very similar in looks. She was for sure a mixed breed but with the same face and but darker hair. Probably weighed about 20 lbs or less but larger then yours. Took her in from someone that was moving and was simply ditching her. What scumbags! I love all dogs and they are what makes my house a home. Daisy eventually lost her vision (cataracts) but not her sense of smell. Have 6 acres and she could track me down outside regardless of where I was without fail. lol She also LIVED to ride in my vehicles especially my old TJ. Obviously you can pick her out in this picture.

·
Premium Member
1,440 Posts
After the rocks did a number on my rock rails, I smoothed out the scrapes and hit them with some Bed liner (about 3 coats). It is close in color and sheen, but rust prevention is the main reason.

I've done this on all my past YJs and while they get scraped up again, the rails have less rust overtime. I actually get a kick out of comments people make when I meet up for wheeling trips; most of them center around wheeling a clean jeep. I never understood the position that if you wheel hard your rig has to look like a POS beater.

98901 - 98920 of 99078 Posts