Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

100921 - 100940 of 100985 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Did a wash and wax on the body to get most of the winter grime off and added a new decal from my childhood. The wife told me I was a nerd but that's not different than any other day

Sent from somewhere in Missouri

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Alright. I give up. What is that decal from?
When I was a kid I was a HUGE G.I. Joe fan. There were 2 ninjas in it which were my favorite characters. That is the symbol from their clan which is also the 63rd hexagram of the I-ching. I told my wife what it was and she said, "Good God you are such a nerd".

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Slappd on a new gas cap, not sexy or exciting but at least it was in stock unlike everything else I've ordered recently

·
Premium Member
2018JKU in Rhino (best color ever)
285 Posts
When I was a kid I was a HUGE G.I. Joe fan. There were 2 ninjas in it which were my favorite characters. That is the symbol from their clan which is also the 63rd hexagram of the I-ching. I told my wife what it was and she said, "Good God you are such a nerd.

Snake Eyes 4ev

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
110 Posts
When I was a kid I was a HUGE G.I. Joe fan. There were 2 ninjas in it which were my favorite characters. That is the symbol from their clan which is also the 63rd hexagram of the I-ching. I told my wife what it was and she said, "Good God you are such a nerd.

Love it!

Thanks for sharing. That’s good stuff. I think it’s awesome to see what others are in to. This website is a pretty big tent and it’s cool.

·
Premium Member
2018JKU in Rhino (best color ever)
285 Posts
I'm your big brother. if i took the basket off the top it'd be the same roof rack too.
Heh I’ve actually got the eag roof rack. Close, though. Yours gobi?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Installed some Quadratec led headlights. The one highbeam didn’t work but they are already shipping out a replacement so no complaints.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Installed some Quadratec led headlights. The one highbeam didn’t work but they are already shipping out a replacement so no complaints.

I had same issue twice on my wife’s ‘16. They replaced them under warranty but questioned me on second replacement. I didn’t appreciate them questioning me as if I had caused the issue. But they did send a replacement set both times.

100921 - 100940 of 100985 Posts