Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

100961 - 100980 of 101249 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Jeep Wrangler JK
355 Posts
I love Yellowstone. I go there almost every year to fish and camp. The photo is from GTNP on my way home.

Same here. We try to go every spring with a stop at Pilot Butte to see the wild horses on the way up and back (Rock Springs is the half way point). Took these yesterday near the geyser; both valleys are closed until the 14th. DSC_2874 (2)_LI.jpg DSC_2617 (2).jpg

·
Registered
2016 Jeep Wrangler Willys 2dr
60 Posts
Finally got my new tires in. Toyo At3 285/75r17 (33.9x11.2) with teraflex 1.25 spacers. I love the looks and the new tires are way better than the original km mud-terrain tires the Willys comes with. Next on the list is a lift kit and an OEM grill to take out the ugly angry eyes the previous owner put lol

·
Registered
113 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts

·
Premium Member
735 Posts
I installed a Crown Big Brake kit to the front wheels yesterday. It was less fun than I anticipated. Fortunately, I had access to a lift so I didn't have to lie or sit on the ground. I had to bleed the brakes twice. The first time didn't go as well as expected. There must have still been air in the lines. The jury is still out on whether it was worth the time and effort. I had the kit for about a year before putting it on since it was easier to keep putting it off. :)

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
Reactions: Bobnh

·
Registered
2008 Jeep Wrangler JK
355 Posts
I performed 'meatball surgery' in the field - it was quick and painless - the mounting brackets for the lightbar (mounted to the front bumper) snapped off on an old Montana dirt road and took the light for a "E-Ticket" ride while we were tracking moose (wildlife photography). Vice-grips, wire cutters - snip, snip, electrical tape Band-Aid applied and we were back on the road. Will order a new lightbar when we get home...

·
Registered
116 Posts
All yesterday…

Went to the dealer for an AC service, fixed my rear fender flare that was damaged on the trail last weekend and did the hard top removal audio hack from this post.

Works and the missing frequencies are restored!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Jeep Wrangler Willys 2dr
60 Posts
Awesome, do send a pic after the angry eye removal surgery! 😁

She has so much to be happy about now that you can bring her her out to play!!
as soon as I get it installed I will update, I'm still thinking between the stock willys gloss black, matte black or a gunmetal gray to try something different, will be a hard decision

100961 - 100980 of 101249 Posts