Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

101021 - 101040 of 101321 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Jeep Wrangler Willys 2dr
63 Posts
I did plastic surgery to my princess and I am happy to announce she's no longer an angry jeep, I removed the angry eyes grill it came with from the previous owner and added an OEM grill. Retainer clips were rusted so I'm borrowing dad's jeep to go buy new ones right now. Also my dad yesterday gave me some blind spot mirrors and I installed them today, I guess he still wants to keep his big boy safe on the streets.

·
Registered
187 Posts
That's a a thing of beauty! (The actual driveshaft.....)

Sent from somewhere in Missouri
That ain't no lie. It's a shame it's mounted where no one can see it. The finish on it was like a show car. At first I was only changing the front. After it came in, I had to have a matching rear.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2008 Jeep Wrangler JK
406 Posts
Ordered a set of Cooper Discoverer ATP 285/70R17 - Discount Tire has both $70 instant savings (*until the 15th) and 10% military discount if you order on line, so it really was 'An offer I couldn't refuse.' Also ordered the Rugged Ridge Spartacus spare tire carrier so I can replace the OEM spare with a 285 as well.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Looks like I started a MP pandemic:
"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!" :)

Not today but yesterday:

• Milestar Pat 37s
  • 4.88 Yukon gears
  • Yukon HD diff covers
  • Adams front drive shaft
  • Synergy front lower control arms
  • Teraflex HD ball joints
  • Bath

Move to 37s - 1.jpg
Move to 37s - 7.jpg
Move to 37s - Yukon 1.jpg
Move to 37s - Yukon 2.jpg
Move to 37s - Synergy 1.jpg
Move to 37s - Synergy 2.jpg
Move to 37s - Adams FDS 1.jpg
Move to 37s - TF HD Ball Joint 1.jpg

·
Registered
63 Posts
Looks like I started a MP pandemic:
"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!" :)

Not today but yesterday:

• Milestar Pat 37s
  • 4.88 Yukon gears
  • Yukon HD diff covers
  • Adams front drive shaft
  • Synergy front lower control arms
  • Teraflex HD ball joints
  • Bath

View attachment 4507087 View attachment 4507088 View attachment 4507089 View attachment 4507090 View attachment 4507091 View attachment 4507092 View attachment 4507093 View attachment 4507095
those JL latches look sweet, I ordered a pair I should be getting them by monday

·
Registered
63 Posts
Jeep has been making a little squeaky noise when I press the brake pedal, saw many videos until I found one with the same issue, put some lube on it and I hope its a $6 fix and nothing else

·
Registered
813 Posts
those JL latches look sweet, I ordered a pair I should be getting them by monday
I have had a number of Jeeps over the years all with some amount of hood dancing, including this one. JL latches on quite a while back and have never seen it since.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Jeep has been making a little squeaky noise when I press the brake pedal, saw many videos until I found one with the same issue, put some lube on it and I hope its a $6 fix and nothing else
Put lube on what?

·
Grumpy Old Guy
3,884 Posts
did you drill to make them fit?
I just used blunt tip pliers and popped the alignment tabs off so as not to have to drill. They align just fine. 2 years trouble free and no hood bounce.

Reactions: Mr. JP

·
Registered
63 Posts
I just used blunt tip pliers and popped the alignment tabs off so as not to have to drill. They align just fine. 2 years trouble free and no hood bounce.
any rotation problem with doing that? I've read those clips are to prevent rotation on the latch

·
Registered
2008 Jeep Wrangler JK
406 Posts
Washed the soft top then hung it up in the garage and gave it a once over with a rattle-can of fabric/vinyl paint... should look good till Mon, possibly Tue.

Reactions: Semper5
101021 - 101040 of 101321 Posts