Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

101041 - 101060 of 101321 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
That ain't no lie. It's a shame it's mounted where no one can see it. The finish on it was like a show car. At first I was only changing the front. After it came in, I had to have a matching rear.
Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
That's a a thing of beauty! (The actual driveshaft.....)
Sent from somewhere in Missouri
I have to say I agree. I was very impressed when I saw the Adams FDS for the first time. It is very nice and has prompted thoughts of a matching rear for me too.
Move to 37s - Adams FDS 2.jpg

·
Registered
399 Posts
Joined the cracked windshield club. for the first time.

But it is a 17 so I guess I am lucky?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
274 Posts
Decided to swap out my perfectly good Daystar hood latches for OEM JL latches. Install was simple, didn't break off tabs or drill, just held the latch in place while tightening the nut and the tabs slid in each hole. Might drill and adjust the upper mount to decrease the hood gap. Drove a couple hours today and all is well so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Painted tail light guards. As they have peeled and looked horrible. At least for now they are black again.

IceColeNH on an Android Smaht Fone using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
2016 Jeep Wrangler Willys 2dr
63 Posts
Decided to swap out my perfectly good Daystar hood latches for OEM JL latches. Install was simple, didn't break off tabs or drill, just held the latch in place while tightening the nut and the tabs slid in each hole. Might drill and adjust the upper mount to decrease the hood gap. Drove a couple hours today and all is well so far.
fenders look nice

101041 - 101060 of 101321 Posts