Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
102061 - 102080 of 102159 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
FINALLY!!!!

Got my damn 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers from Summit yesterday. Originally ordered on April 16th.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Locking hubs Blue

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

I got them mounted on my Dirty Life beadlocks but ran out of time and had to get back up here to Grand Rapids Mi. to be at work tomorrow, so I didn't have time to air them up yet. So, when I get home next week the plan is to air them up, have them road force balanced and then get the old wheels/tires and Spydertrax wheel spacers off my Jeep, give them to the girl who bought them for her JL and put these suckers on mine! Can't wait!

·
Registered
179 Posts
FINALLY!!!!

Got my damn 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers from Summit yesterday. Originally ordered on April 16th.

View attachment 4525005

View attachment 4525006 View attachment 4525007

View attachment 4525008

I got them mounted on my Dirty Life beadlocks but ran out of time and had to get back up here to Grand Rapids Mi. to be at work tomorrow, so I didn't have time to air them up yet. So, when I get home next week the plan is to air them up, have them road force balanced and then get the old wheels/tires and Spydertrax wheel spacers off my Jeep, give them to the girl who bought them for her JL and put these suckers on mine! Can't wait!
Those look great!

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
FINALLY!!!!

View attachment 4525005

View attachment 4525006 View attachment 4525007

View attachment 4525008

Damn! And I thought I waited a long time ordering June 20th and getting them end of September!

Sent from somewhere in Missouri

·
Registered
874 Posts
Damn! And I thought I waited a long time ordering June 20th and getting them end of September!

Sent from somewhere in Missouri
Where did you order from and what brand and size did you get?

·
Premium Member
2016 JKU Sahara
57 Posts
Maybe because they are usually on the edge of their seats anyhow when my wife or I drive counting other jeeps.
My friends and I play the Jeep-counting game all the time, enough that I got tired of trying to keep the scoring straight and remember everyone's guesses, so I made the computer do it for me. Here's a link to some info about the rules (flexible) and requirements (almost none):

It has a link from there to the gameboard itself if anyone else wanted to play their own games with it.

No identification.
No cloud.
No tracking.
No spying.
No ads.
No nagging.
No popups.
No payments or micropayments.

You just need your web browser on your phone and that's it. You can bookmark it or save it and use it without any data connection.

Here's what a current game looks like:

Triangle Slope Rectangle Font Line

·
Registered
874 Posts

·
Registered
2010 JK
409 Posts
Went to check out a TJ for sale today and it ended up being rusted through with an insane amount of body lift!

Also made a warranty claim on my Boss head unit, only to hear back that they need me to smash the ****ing screen with a hammer and send proof of doing so before they can ship me a replacement. I guess I'll have to listen to tire noise for a week or two instead of being able to receive phone calls or listen to music.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Went to check out a TJ for sale today and it ended up being rusted through with an insane amount of body lift!

Also made a warranty claim on my Boss head unit, only to hear back that they need me to smash the ****ing screen with a hammer and send proof of doing so before they can ship me a replacement. I guess I'll have to listen to tire noise for a week or two instead of being able to receive phone calls or listen to music.
Get one of those stickers that look like broken glass, put it on your radio and send a pick of that.

·
Registered
2010 JK
409 Posts
Get one of those stickers that look like broken glass, put it on your radio and send a pick of that.
I'm really considering that, considering just how ridiculous this request is.

Reactions: Jk4papa

·
Registered
2017 JKU Hard Rock
955 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Anvil JKUR Hard Rock.
657 Posts

·
Registered
2010 JK
409 Posts
My luck, I would smash it and never get a replacement from them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That's what I'm afraid of!

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
"I think my rig is done now... I'm done spending money."
You'll be on the other side of the grass when that happens.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
... I guess I'll have to listen to tire noise for a week or two instead of being able to receive phone calls or listen to music.
Solution while you wait.

102061 - 102080 of 102159 Posts