102081 - 102100 of 102159 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Anvil JKUR Hard Rock.
657 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
I got to call my dealer to figure out a coolant leak...again! Got the water pump replaced a couple months ago and think it is seeping a slow leak from there. Honestly though, if I didn't like the vehicle so much I would really not recommend Jeep to anyone. Our 15 Grand Cherokee Ecodiesel has had its issues too.

·
Premium Member
2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara - Manual
126 Posts
Soon and very soon, got it detailed for my daughter’s wedding Saturday.
Oh man...no idea if you've ever been through that, but when my eldest daughter got married, I cried like a little school girl. Good luck and have a great weekend.

·
Registered
487 Posts
New blend door actuator. Have to be part contortionist to do it but not horrible. And oil change....not filter though as I was given a filter for a 14 and newer....mine is a 12

Attachments

·
Registered
874 Posts
I inflated my front tires to be a little bigger…….

Cali-lean anyone?

37’s are on!

So, if anyone asks how I got them on the bead and inflated, they will be really surprised when I say I used my single ARB under hood compressor to do everything for these tires. It actually did it. It got hot, I may have sat there holding the air chuck while eating some chips and a sammich, but it did it!

So happy with the new tires. Just gotta retorque alllllllll the bolts this morning and adjust tire pressure so they ride a bit smoother and do the chalk test later.

My Jeep is done. I am done spending money now.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I inflated my front tires to be a little bigger…….

Cali-lean anyone?

37’s are on!

So, if anyone asks how I got them on the bead and inflated, they will be really surprised when I say I used my single ARB under hood compressor to do everything for these tires. It actually did it. It got hot, I may have sat there holding the air chuck while eating some chips and a sammich, but it did it!

So happy with the new tires. Just gotta retorque alllllllll the bolts this morning and adjust tire pressure so they ride a bit smoother and do the chalk test later.

My Jeep is done. I am done spending money now.
Looks sweet. I loved it when i went from 285 to 315's.....now i am looking at 37's Darn it! What gears you got? I got the same drivetrain and was worried about going to 315's I know stock axles are getting pushed with 37's but darn it looks good!

Reactions: jeremy-tx

·
Registered
874 Posts
Looks sweet. I loved it when i went from 285 to 315's.....now i am looking at 37's Darn it! What gears you got? I got the same drivetrain and was worried about going to 315's I know stock axles are getting pushed with 37's but darn it looks good!
I went with 5.13’s and with as heavy as my Jeep is I’m glad I did. If I had went with 4.88 I think it would have been just a touch sluggish. Right now the get up and go is pretty good.

Reactions: Boxcarwill

·
Registered
657 Posts
I went with 5.13’s and with as heavy as my Jeep is I’m glad I did. If I had went with 4.88 I think it would have been just a touch sluggish. Right now the get up and go is pretty good.
Auto? You upgraded axles? Welded c'S Didn't think i would ever think of going 37's, but after a jeep Jamboree i was like.....wow! Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Auto? You upgraded axles? Welded c'S Didn't think i would ever think of going 37's, but after a jeep Jamboree i was like.....wow! Thanks for posting.
I went with 5.13, had the c’s gusseted, installed Rare Parts ball joints, and Adams 1350 front and rear drive shafts and had the PSC Big Bore XDII steering box installed. This spring I will have the rest of the hydro assist installed.

Upgraded axels are definitely in the future but I need to save for those for a while. The upgrades I did should be good for what I’ll be doing till then. I’m not going to kill these axles on purpose.

Edit to add @Boxcarwill , yes it’s an automatic.

Reactions: Boxcarwill

·
Registered
179 Posts
Was finally able to teach the kids how to pattern and adjust designs with a tiny fab project using CAD (cardboard aided design) and they came up with this (22ga sheet) idea for the holidays - and also found where my Metal Cloak stickers went off to when son was helping hauling wood. 😄

Automotive parking light Car Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate

Furniture Table Product Wood Flooring
Wheel Plant Tire Tree Wood

Was cool, to me anyway, to see them get some time with the plasma cutter, rattle cans, measuring, marking, forming based on some research on teeth types and build something thats kinda more awesome than those idiotic crushed crayon drawings and seed glued flower pictures...😒

·
Registered
657 Posts
Was finally able to teach the kids how to pattern and adjust designs with a tiny fab project using CAD (cardboard aided design) and they came up with this (22ga sheet) idea for the holidays - and also found where my Metal Cloak stickers went off to when son was helping hauling wood. 😄

View attachment 4525412
View attachment 4525415 View attachment 4525416

Was cool, to me anyway, to see them get some time with the plasma cutter, rattle cans, measuring, marking, forming based on some research on teeth types and build something thats kinda more awesome than those idiotic crushed crayon drawings and seed glued flower pictures...😒
That is cool. Better than angry eyes. Reminds me of a truck I saw at a car show. Loved the teeth in the grill on this Chevy. Can't wait to see the finished project.
Vehicle Grille Blue Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Did a little pre-winter maintenance since the hardtop is going back on this week. pulled the doors off and greased up the hinges. 2 of the 4 doors were a pita even tho they were off about a month ago. The 2 that didn't cause issues were the 2 that I had issues with last spring and I had used antiseize on them back then because I had misplaced my grease. They came off like butter today sooooo.....I used antiseize on all 4 of them after cleaning up the hinge pins and hinges. I guess Missouri winters are like Dawn and tough on grease. I also touched up some rock chips on the hinges as well.

Sent from somewhere in Missouri

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Bought Auxbeam 3" pods leds from Amazon along with a H16 to DT harness as well from Amazon to make them plug and play and controlled by my factory fog switch.

Not bad for about $80 or so

20211014_093911 by RAM RSM, on Flickr

These are my low beams
2021-10-15_08-21-25 by RAM RSM, on Flickr

And this are the low beams + Auxbeam pod leds.
2021-10-15_08-21-42 by RAM RSM, on Flickr

·
Registered
874 Posts
Took my JK up to Discount Tire and had the 37's balanced.

102081 - 102100 of 102159 Posts