Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
102201 - 102220 of 102263 Posts

·
Registered
2015 JKU Willys Wrangler
273 Posts
Got an end of the wheeling season alignment. For the most part the "before" numbers were fine though even by naked eye I could tell that the toe was out a little on the front driver side tire. At any rate, all of the numbers are in the green and she drives a little better now.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Yesterday, new caliper bolts and pins. Been having a slight vibration on early braking when running highway speeds. After the initial braking it smooths out so I tore it apart and found not much other than 1 pin not moving much at all so I replaced both sides. Pads were good.

Sent from somewhere in Missouri

·
Premium Member
2018JKU in Rhino (best color ever)
447 Posts

·
Registered
2013 JKU Sahara.
27 Posts
Had some Gremlins I was chasing. Speedometer would drop out with no loss of power, random dummy lights, radio reset. Popped the hood and the negative terminal was loose enough to just pull off with my fingers. tried tightening the nut on top and way to much corrosion. Cut the wires and added a splice kit until my replacement heavy duty terminals come in. Luckily no corrosion or burn made it past the soldered joint. It fixed every issue I was having LOL! These OEM terminals are crap!!

Automotive tire Wood Road surface Asphalt Python

Automotive tire Asphalt Road surface Gas Automotive wheel system
Font Poster Publication Signage Advertising

102201 - 102220 of 102263 Posts