Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
102961 - 102980 of 102985 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Over the last 2 days finally got the brakes done. Damn thing called work kept getting in the way. All front. New rotors, calipers and extended brake lines. Zero braking vibration now and she can stand on her nose if I have to mash them! Metaphorically speaking

Sent from somewhere in Missouri

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Got the matching BDS Fox 2.0 shocks in the front, So i have the 4.5" lift version in there now with the 3" lift in the back,. Was looking for a little more body roll control and the new shocks are delivering on that front. Extremely nice sport ride, smooth and controlled cornering especially taking into in consideration i have a front antirock and the reason i wanted better dampening all around.

Compared the OME L's they replaced, they're 1/4" longer than the OME L's, exposed shaft is only 1/2 shorter. OME's have 11" travel and these ones have 10.5"

20220513_171058 by RAM RSM, on Flickr

20220513_191114 by RAM RSM, on Flickr

20220513_195113 by RAM RSM, on Flickr

·
Registered
912 Posts
Installed a Synergy Drag Link. Torquing the pinch nut was a pain, especially the second time after my steering wheel wasn't centered. I see a comparable tie rod in my very near future.
I just installed the RPM 1.5 ton rod (waiting for the correct flip kit ends for the DL) - you should check it out when you do the TR.

·
Registered
2014 JKU Rubicon, 3.5” Metalcloak, Falcon 3.3s, Ultimate 44 front, Teraflex 60 rear, 1350 Adam’s
307 Posts
Assembled a rock slide engineering spare tire ez kit, going to put it on for the next trip soon on my 14 black jku. Put my carpets and mats from the black jku into my 2010 silver jku. Also put on a set of RC seat covers in the silver jku. Pulled the rear carpets, pressure washed them and cleaned everything, just waiting for them to dry. Installed a basic tire delete kit on the silver jku too which has an atlas bumper/tire carrier.

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Head restraint
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover
White Vehicle Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle
Vehicle Land vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design
Automotive tire Bumper Trunk Automotive exterior Vehicle door
Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
13 Posts
Under the ugly wedding dress, is my 2015 JK whose top needed some TLC and lots of love. Six years in the hot Texas sun, and Gulf Coast salt air, was hard on her, and took a lot of elbow grease with a Scotch-Brite pad to get cleaned off and smoothed up. Couple finish coats of the 2X Rustoleum, and couldn't wait to get the drapes off, and see it outside again. Still a little blotchy since it's still wet, but drying nicely!! Looks a lot better now.

Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Wood Asphalt
Wood Shade Floor Flooring Fixture
Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Wood Asphalt
Wood Floor Road surface Flooring Automotive tire

·
Registered
2015 JK Willys 2 Door
133 Posts
Mounted up my Midland GMRS radio to the jeep.

Using the microphone holder:

Vehicle Automotive tire Steering part Window Car

Car Vehicle Automotive tire Hood Gear shift

Watched this video on youtube:

I didn't realize those 2 bolt in the "Since 1941" trim piece on the passenger grab handle were fake. No need to remove them and I didn't.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Chased turkeys all morning in the mud and snow, then came home and cleaned it up. Have been scavenging part off FB Marketplace, and finally got the last few things to mount a roof rack on mine. Not planning on taking the T-tops off, so fixed with clamps on the rain gutters worked fine. Reversed the halves of the clamps and re-drilled to lower the maximum amount. I can still drive into the garage with 2-3" to spare. Yahoo!!!

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Car

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
102961 - 102980 of 102985 Posts