Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 40 of 677 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
I put my dashcam from my last Jeep in this one. Good to have that back. It is the Roav C1...
Tomorrow the new Pedal Commander arrives, we'll see...I don't think the JL needs it as much as the JK did.
Having to twist my body into a pretzel to get the PC on one time was enough for me. I do not envy you sir. Good luck!
:)

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Today i finally got around to installing the Rock Hard 4x4 skid plate system. Also, got her naked for the 1st time. She will stay naked until after Halloween.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
I put my dashcam from my last Jeep in this one. Good to have that back. It is the Roav C1...
Tomorrow the new Pedal Commander arrives, we'll see...I don't think the JL needs it as much as the JK did.

@RubiconSS : Can you snap a picture showing where it sits ? Thinking to get one instead of putting the GoPro on every time...

In other news: green/black seat covers are in ... shitty light for taking photos but meh ....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
@RubiconSS : Can you snap a picture showing where it sits ? Thinking to get one instead of putting the GoPro on every time...

In other news: green/black seat covers are in ... shitty light for taking photos but meh ....
Will do...:)

·
Registered
2021 GMC Canyon AT-4
798 Posts
Last week I installed a Uniden CMX-660 which lasted exactly one off-road trip before it conked out and died; won't power up at all. Guess I'll find out how good the Uniden warranty it.

Also recently installed some 285/75-17 Ridge Grapplers on Quadratec Hard Rock wheels (had them left over from the JKUR), Metal Cloak Skid plates, Under the Sun grill insert, and LOD Destroyer sliders/steps.

Attempted to remove the hard top this weekend so I can finally get that soft top installed, but that didn't go very well and may end up in my eventual divorce.
Lesson learned: should have listened when she said she wasn't comfortable lifting the hard top off.

Wife:

You take that top off it’ll blow my hair...

Me: Gonna do it anyway...

Wife: Then don’t expect me to ride in it...

Me:

Not exactly a bad thing now is it...:tomatoes:

·
Registered
2021 GMC Canyon AT-4
798 Posts
I thought we had a thread but I couldn't find it....

Anyway- Last week was BFG KO2's (35's)Tires, week before that was the Rancho 2" lift and Gep brackets - this weekend was tinted the windows.
Got a Flashcal along with the tires...

Inside stays cool.... Did the HotHeads when I got it...

View attachment 4155037

View attachment 4155039

View attachment 4155041

* Front Hoop and lights are Mopar. Side Steps are IronCross. Beaver tail in the Rear Hitch:)
See you moved up in the world of finer off-grid means! :bop:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Just bought rancho 3.5 lift with 9000 shocks for my jl sport. Should be installed within 2 weeks.

Still debating tires.... Bfg ko2 315*70*17 in load C or milestar Patagonias.

Bfgs are like 239.... Milestars are like 166... But load range D

·
Registered
494 Posts
Installed HIDprojector retro fits with red devil eye and 2 programmable angle eyes.

Need to bring them up a little... But will just see if the lift fixes that for me

·
Registered
676 Posts

I put the PC on my 2.0L Turbo and was blown away by the difference. Have to keep it in City mode as sport is too fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Installed an LED light bar and pod lights.

Let me tell you, it was 100 times harder to do than on the JK. However, once I figured it out after hours of complaining, I realized it is mostly a hassle because it is different. I realized I had to remove the hood cowls on both sides to run the wire. Also, forget about the old hole in the firewall to run the wire into the cabin. That is now behind an inner fender flare on the passenger side.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Today the 'ol girl got her 1st oil change. They also ordered me a new rear window with the longer tabs on both sides that hold it in place.

·
Premium Member
16,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Today the 'ol girl got her 1st oil change. They also ordered me a new rear window with the longer tabs on both sides that hold it in place.
There's longer tabs? Is that a thing? I want some!

·
Premium Member
768 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
I can definitely see the advantages of slightly longer tabs.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I bought some pretty much brand new 19 Rubicon rock rails for $200 for my 4 door jl, I got a pretty basic model of the 19 jlu. Guy said he drove his rubicon home and installed aftermarket rock rails. sounds like they were on less than a day of owning the wrangler.

·
Premium Member
16,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
I bought some pretty much brand new 19 Rubicon rock rails for $200 for my 4 door jl, I got a pretty basic model of the 19 jlu. Guy said he drove his rubicon home and installed aftermarket rock rails. sounds like they were on less than a day of owning the wrangler.
The good news is; mileage probably not a big issue for RR's. :) Congrats. Mopar makes some nice accessories.

21 - 40 of 677 Posts