Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

461 - 470 of 470 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,748 Posts
Does “parking the Jeep for three weeks” count as doing something with my JL...?
Right! I was able to take the top down for my ride to PT. It actually hit 74 today. Rained on the way home though. We have had literally no spring here in Northeast Ohio

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
259 Posts
Bought it last month. First "mods" include a rear seat recline kit, dead pedal for driver's foot-well (Oh so much better!), little storage bin for the passenger side "oh s#!t" handle.

Arriving today is the gear I need to install to tow it behind my motor home; base plate, charge line, lighting wiring, breakaway switch. Picked up a direct-to-battery 12V socket from the Jungle last week to power the supplemental braking system. Will probably install some of the little things in the evenings next week, but will do the bulk of the install next weekend.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I installed my KikBax mirrors today. Spiderweb shade tomorrow. I am waiting for my harken hoister to full take my top off.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Today I lifted my new 2020 JL Rubicon!

I also added the Mopar hinge reinforcement and tire carrier. So far, so good!

😀
2020_Rubicon.jpg

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Updated the firmware on my Tazer JL Mini. Latest version is from 4/23/20, my old version was from 9/2019. Pretty cool they made the option to read boost pressure. This little 2.0 turbo is hitting 24 psi boost. Not bad, my Cummins will hit 29 psi so 24 out of this little turbo isn't too bad.

461 - 470 of 470 Posts