·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
That is my next buy but I will have to wait

·
Registered
245 Posts
I missed it :(

Hoping they will do one for Memorial Day. I need to order lift and tire carrier.

Come on MC, we need one more free ship day this month.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I missed it :(

Hoping they will do one for Memorial Day. I need to order lift and tire carrier.

Come on MC, we need one more free ship day this month.
Bummer on missing it, but they do pop up from time to time.

You will love the Game Changer lift; it's really amazing off road and on.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Bummer on missing it, but they do pop up from time to time.

You will love the Game Changer lift; it's really amazing off road and on.
Hey man what actual height did you get from your MC springs. I am looking at 2.5/2.5 but donot want to end up with 3/3. 3/2 would be sweet so the jeeps level/factory rake.

I prob. start a thread asking for pic of MC 2.5 with stock bumpers and measurements.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I had been waiting for this sale, so I was ready and took advantage of it.

1) 2.5" Game Changer Lift Kit

2) Special Edition Gold UnderCloak armor kit

3) Evap Canister relocation kit.

The armor is heavy and not cheap to ship. I saved a total of $330.00 on shipping.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey man what actual height did you get from your MC springs. I am looking at 2.5/2.5 but donot want to end up with 3/3. 3/2 would be sweet so the jeeps level/factory rake.

I prob. start a thread asking for pic of MC 2.5 with stock bumpers and measurements.
I didn't do a before and after measure, but I had a 2.5" AEV that I removed and installed the 3.5" Game Changer; very big difference in not just height, but the articulation is nothing short of amazing!

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had been waiting for this sale, so I was ready and took advantage of it.

1) 2.5" Game Changer Lift Kit

2) Special Edition Gold UnderCloak armor kit

3) Evap Canister relocation kit.

The armor is heavy and not cheap to ship. I saved a total of $330.00 on shipping.
I've had their skid system on for a couple of years now and it is heavy as heck, but your should see the battle scars I have on it without the slightest dent. The special gold edition should be really cool!

I'm beginning to sound like a Metal Cloak commercial on this thread, but I love most of their products! Looking very forward to fenders one day soon; my buddy has the Overline system and I have total fender envy.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I ordered the 2.5" rock sport true dual rate for my girlfriend for her birthday in a few months... couldn't resist the free shipping.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts