Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get some-the grey ones that come on the current jeeps. I am just wondering what is a far price.

Thanks

·
Registered
747 Posts
I paid $300 (CDN) and about $80 for plastidip for 5 rims. They are the 5 star style.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I just pre-sold mine to my neighbors dad for $1200; all 5, tpms still installed, will have less than 250 miles when I turn them over

·
Registered
18 Posts
That kind of depends. Are we talking wheels only or wheels and tires? you can find them on craigslist new or with very low miles, with tires, for $1000-1200.

Without tires, there's a guy near houston who's been trying to sell his with 29000 miles for $600 (for 4) for almost 2 months now, but I personally think that's too much. Evidently most others agree with me.

$500-600 (for 5) new or less than 1000 miles would be a good price.

·
Registered
750 Posts
$36,000 but came with some pretty cool parts attached to them lol

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
local Craigslist brand new set of 13 or 14 take offs tires and rims $850 not sure it includes tpms or not. seems like the going rate around here is 800-1000 for everything for a set of 5 rims and tires.
http://kalispell.craigslist.org/pts/4381606004.html

·
Registered
365 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Paid $1000 for a set of 5 10th anniversary rubicon wheels with the KM2's. 100 miles on them. Sold my stock '13 rubicon set of 5 with 1500 miles on them for $800. All on criaigslist in AZ

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I've had mine (2013) listed locally for $250 for several weeks. I won't ship them though. I also had the shocks and springs (with zero miles on them) listed for $100 for a looooooong time...finally gave up trying to sell them.

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
I don't understand why people are afraid to ship. I just recently shipped a unlimited premium soft top and it was no big deal. Buyer sent a fedex shipping label and I packaged everything up and took it to FedEx. Rims would be easy to box up. I have shipped several springs and shocks and can be sent pretty cheap. just compress the shocks and zip tie them and coils can be zip tied together and put in a pretty small box. Shipping a Shotgun this morning to Texas.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts